Neo taking over the agent in Matrix 1 I Will try that to!

:happy: Maybe an idea to try to for all you ld brothers and sisters out there…

Iam going to try in my next ld what Neo does in the first Matrix
with the agent at the end of the movie…diving into his body and taking over his program lol.
Maybe a nice way to morph! :happy:
So i try to dive into the first person I will encounter in my next ld lol
and take over her or his program lol.

Greetz,
Jeff

Or you could do what agent Smith does in Reloaded, damn, I cant remember what it was now!!! I’ll have to go watch it again soon to see if it makes any more sense a second time round.

I think he stuck his hand inside somebody and black goo kind of oozed out and covered the person, then when it went away it was a clone of Smith. OOOH! what would happen if you cloned yourself in a LD? Has anybody done this?? Would your clone be lucid too?

Awsome idea Foolish, really awsome! Great! :cool_laugh:
Thx for the idea i will try that after the Neo matrix trick!

Mmm was long ago that i had such nice ideas for my to do list!
The list of what to do in my next lds…i always plan and program myself for that…so in the ld i dont have to waste time lol heheh thinking something up!

I love creative ideas :user: So thx Foolish!
Its a nice way to clone yourself in a dream lol.

greetz,
Jeff

:eek: Wow what an excellent idea to try!!! Me going to try it too when she becomes lucid! Thank you for the idea!

By the way, 2 nights ago, I saw 3 clones of myself. :wink: It was weird!

Seeing as I have not yet reached lucidity :sad: perhaps someone could try this out for me…

If you clone yourself, could you make your consciousness “jump” between the two dream bodies?

foolish, you can. It’s called telepathy and empathy communication. You can be conscious from actual yourself and cloned yourself at the same time. Kinda like duality. It happened to me and it made me feel very sick when I experienced that for the first time, but I learned how to manage it. It’s fun! Oh, you SHOULD try telepathy communication! :grin:

:smile: your a fine gem Dm7

There are not so many of you around these woods lol

(Foolish i wish u soon your first lucid dream)

Jeff

Foolish i had it once in a ld not as my clone but i was myself and another guy at the same time and i didnt jump in consciousness from one to the other. Was a weird experience. Was indeed pure telepathic empathy and in the beginning it was very weird lol. So why not with a clone of yourself.
LOl the guy was erased (gonne) at a certain moment and then there was just me.
Maybe because we were one already, and my subconscious thought there was just me, no idea lol.

Jeff

I will make sure I try it some time, sounds like it could be interesting :content:

Thanks for the wishes Jeff, I’m going to try the spinny thing that people are talking about in one of the other threads so who knows? maybe tonight :shy:

Go for the spinning Foolish, i took some weed last night lol
so it will take a few days before i have another ld again :cool_laugh:
And can try out the Neo matrix trick…

Jeff

Sounds pretty fun. You could maybe practise, and try and control them both at the same time. I mean, simulaneously. It would be pretty fun though, wouldn’t it? (although probably difficult, if not completely impossible)

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that we can’t actually do two things at the same time, we just switch our consciousness between things. But if you think about it you can control all other dream characters, it would just be like paying lots of attention to one of them.

Yesterday i had a ld in the morning and i tried the Neo thing…

I was walking at the street, in my old neighbourhood and I suddenly realize i am dreaming. Then i thought wow a great chance to try the Neo dive in another person trick. I c a guy walking before me on the street and i decide to try with him lol. I run to him and dive…but ehm i bounce back. The guy turns around and thinks i wanne fight him or so. He asks what i am doing! I have the idea to try a wall first…to feel the association better. So i walk to a house in front of me and walk easely through the wall and making myself one with it…easy…did that as a kid often.
Now i felt the feeling again i decide to try again. I walk back to the guy…who walked somewhat further and dive in to him lol. This time it works better i dive with my body somewhat in his. But he starts to fight me and i just laugh at him witch makes him even more angry lol. I leave the guy behind…he is yelling at me that he will call his friends and beat my ass. I laugh but focus at my next person i want to experiment with.
Then i have a great idea…maybe merging is better then diving. Like i can associate/suggest i and other ppl are made from water. …i decide to fly over the city and so i do. I fly at a height of 10 meters, not to high, and i c a female, a blond girl walking at the streets below me…i fly down to the street and walk behind her…i say “Hello i am your man” i often joke with dc’s because of fun. She turns around and looks at me…a bit wondered…i suggest to myself, she and I are mostly built of water so i touch her body and make myself empty like when i walk through walls but also say merge
at the same time. The suggestion works, i step inside of her body, and then repeat the suggestion we are ‘both water’ and can easely merge. first its just she and me are at the same place. she feels like an empty shell inside, real weird. she yells “what are you doing?” “help” “Stop it”
and i c her face in mine…then she is gonne. only the outline print of her body is still there…so i walk like a blond girl at the street…i think this is a funny way to morph…lol. I want to fly again and enjoy my ld…realizing it will not go on for ever lol. so i fly again up in the air…and then after a minute of enjoying the flight i suddenly realize its me again, i have my own body back. I realize that i have to remember that as soon as i am distracted i will be jeff again lol and not the person i morphed in. I have to remember that next time. I aslo think it was funny that you couldnt feel a program but that she was just an empty shell with a voice lol. I think what i want to do next? A girl (sex) or the book of my subconsciousness…hmm…i choose the book. I fly down at the street and walk inside a garden of a nice standing alone house…its a big garden with lots of space…i sit down at the grass…and look at the flowers around me.
There is also a black dog, a rottweiler, he observes me but stays friendly and i feel safe with him near me, he only reacts on fear or aggression…to me he feels friendly like he is a sort of guard that protects the garden from wrong ppl. Then i say “book where are you” I look around and keep saying “book” and i c a small black book laying at the grass in front of me.
I let if float in the air and command it to open itself. Then i say “Subconscious show me what you want” the book floats in front of me and i c a beautiful waterfall, the sound of the falling water is really relaxing, the book becomes larger and larger. and i step into the book and i am with the waterfall, i decide to sit down and do zen meditation here. It works great, i let go of all at this beautifull place of inner peace. Then out of the blue i hear a voice in my head saying…“dont seek for anything…he who is free doesnt seek but shall instead be found”
That really strikes me…i realize what the voice ment…I stop meditating and smile…i walk over the water, i always love that, towards the waterfall and i take a dream shower…never did that before…that feels awsome…
I have to do that more often in a dream, taking a shower under a waterfall…i am naked and it feels good, water is my element…so good at addepting…Then while i enjoy my freedom and shower all begins to fade and i wake up with a very good feeling inside of me. Thx subconscious, for giving me another hint in being free.

Jeff

Men can’t do two things at once (which I find slightly annoying). Apparently, women can mentally do about 10 things at once.

Wow. You really know how to fill Stuffness with envy. Seems like a very stable LD.

PS: Water is made of two elements :wink:

What a remarkable LD Jeff - and nice tip from Zen Master Subconscious :tongue: .

Concerning the subject of this topic, German LD-researcher Paul Tholey - who died a few time ago - did a lot of research on this. I will take a few quotes from a long but superinteresting article about Lucid Dream Research in Germany:
sawka.com/spiritwatch/overview.htm

He gives a quite hilarious example of someone who switches between different dream bodies and even makes love that way :eek: :

Even more interesting, he also talks about experiments with being in different dream bodies at the same time :eek:

To be in different dream bodies during a dream is quite a remarkable effort but to be in different dream bodies at the same time, now that’s a real challenge for would-be LD-athlets :cool: .

That’s a cool article. I once did what he was talking about at the bottom maybe up to a year ago. I split myself right down the middle into two identical me’s. It was really crazy. It took me two tries. The first only my hand split into half. The second I did infront of a mirror and watched the whole thing. I could see my original body and my duplicate. The duplicate me had this wierd symbol on his head. I stayed like this for a little bit just looking at myselfs. Then after I noticed the symbol and remembered it I pulled my self back together and went on to somewhere else. I had control of both bodys and could see from both also.

Cool! If you could see from both perspectives, then what about your consciousness, and your thinking, was that divided too? This would be a nice way to test the assumption we can only be conscious of one thing at a time.

And if it’s really possible to “share” consciousness into different dream persons (or maybe even animals or objects, what is it like to be a chair), what kind of activity would we see in the brain of a person who has such an LD?

If I had a billion dollar to spend, would create my own laboratory to do experiments like this :content: Until then we’ll just stick with the LD4all Laboratory :wink:

Great idea Dreamwalker! Splitting yourself lol!
Can you describe the weird symbol to me you saw…i wonder?

Greetz,
Jeff

Hi Brainhacker :smile: mm yes the subconscious zen hint was a good one lol!
i use it already…

And i agree with you that it would be great to have our own ld lab with a pet scan :wink: lets raise funds lol.
Great articles Brainhacker…interesting indeed…think the split persons from your article that behave differently…left and right…could indeed both be controled from left and right brain.
A 100% split i think could never be done because then there would be no connection with yourself…all splits use the same memory part in brain called the hipocampus…etc etc…so some connection would still be there.
Great to test with a pet scan and c what happens in brain.

But your articles sure bring me on to some new ideas to try :cool:

Greetz,
Jeff