Wake spinning?

From the same site that the SUNEYE method is on, the author describes a visual stimulus/sense of movement method. The premise is that people often experience the sensations of movement in their dreams that they experience the previous day when they’re awake. This DEFINITELY happens to me. When I swim a lot, I often “swim” in the air in my dreams that night… if I go on a roller coaster, I feel rides in my dream. So…
I also recall when I was younger and spun round and round to get dizzy (i dunno why all the adults always told me not to…) i felt it in my dreams too… I think I’m going to get myself REALLY dizzy tonight before bed and try to recognize the feeling as a cue for lucidity.
Anyone done anthing like this? Any thoughts?
Here’s the link to the page that talks about related stuff: psychicselfdiscovery.com/luc … visual.htm

Peace,
Sruthan

hey that sounds like a good idea i think i’ll try that tonight thanks for the idea :content: :wink:

Hmmm . . . I swim a lot, but the first time that really happened to me was two nights ago, then last night, too.

. . .

Yup, I’ll try it. Anything is worth a try i suppose :cool:

Sounds like a cool idea, but I’m thinking you’d probably have to do it quite alot… which may or may not be a problem, but yeah…

I guess I’ll try that tonight. I have a crap load of time to test stuff out, so why not?

By the way, my record for spinning in a circle is 15 minutes… Heheheh, this should be fun.

I hope the rest of you if you tried it ate a smaller lunch than I did yestersday… :blush: … when I recover I’ll give it another go… any luck from anyone else?

Peace,
Sruthan

Sruthan your idea is an interesting one :smile:
Ever heared of the dervishes…they spin on one feet for say 45 min to several hours even and they do that to get into a trance.
Spinning with mouses (science is cruel) showed that it gives indeed theta waves…and that is trance…and an easy door for rem sleep.

Jeff

Yeah, sounds promising to me too… “whirling dervishes” are definitely given far too little respect. :smile:
The other thing that sounds hopeful to me about this is that “DREAM spinning” is a good way to stay in a dream or change the scene, etc., so the spinning thing clearly does something.
I can’t wait until I feel recovered enough from last night to try again! Just maybe slower and less duration next time AND DEFINITELY A SMALLER LUNCH. :smile:

Peace,
Sruthan