Ain't Bein Lucid Lately

Hi Everybody!

Man I haven’t been able to go lucid in quite awhile… I’ve had some tremendous success with it in the past but lately no go. Aieee! I miss it. I don’t even know why I’m writing this, but I guess I was hoping that someone out there would have some kind of magic advice for me. tee hee!

I’ve been taking valerian and melatonin which have been making cool dreams but not lucid ones… :’(

Oh well, if no one has magical advice then at least I got to write some of this out of my system.

Peace All

did you make sure to practice the RCs? Not to mention get a good nights sleep. I’ve pretty much slacked off on those and all I have had is vivivd dreams which are fun but not lucid.

Well if you’re really keen get start having LDs again, theres lots of different things which help, so just put them all together. First of all theres like different techniques like MILD, WILD, DILD etc… Try them all and see which one works best for you. And as sleepy has said, practice RCs, and make sure you get a good sleep, the longer the better, in fact if you’ve got the time try to get up to 12 hours :smile: . Then theres lots of different things that you’ll find in this section of the forum like certain plants, vitamins, cheese, even hormones. Obviously theres alot more than I’ve said but you get the picture, just use them all and its bound to help you.

But, after saying all that its also a good thing just to give it a bit of a rest for a while and not try too hard.

Yep, 12 hours of sleep increase your chance to become lucid. Also, you should try to go to bed early like at 9:00 PM because it really helps as well. Experiment with it. :grin:

Good luck and sweet dream!