Why cant i make stuff in my LD's??

every time i try to make something in my LD it just dosn’t apear. i’m not sure exactly how to do it tho so if any1 could help me it would be apreciated.

You HAVE to believe that you CAN do it. You HAVE to KNOW that you CAN do it.

That will make a big difference. Good luck!

Sweet Dreams!

Windrunner, Dm7 is right…try maybe with an icecream first.
Or something else you like…try to associate…how does an icecream tastes! C what i mean…creating is association in dream stage…you have to experience it…use association and sugggestion…

Good luck!
Jeff

Generally it’s easier if you close your eyes (oor even just look away) and think to yourself “when I look back, x will have appeared”. That’s how I do it. Also, try and visualize your object and what it will look like.

i tried closing my eyes, when i opend them everything was out of focus and i had to bring it all back in any idea why that happend?

I generally don’t advise that anyone closes their eyes during an LD. Taking your focus away from the world will usually result in a serious reduction in clarity and stability. I find the best way to create something is to convince yourself that the object exists inside or behind something in the current location. If I’m in my room, I imagine the object is sitting in one of the draws of my desk, or in the cupboard. Occasionally I can simply reach into my pocket ‘expecting’ to feel the object in there.

The same technique can be used to generate dream characters. Er… except the ‘reaching into the pocket’ trick :smile:

Or… you can just turn away and expect that whatever you want will be there when you turn around again. It works very well without causing your dream to become blurry like you do when you close your eyes.

Hopefully, it is helpful to you! :grin:

Try starting out with something simple first, for example expect a person/item to be around the courner instead of trying to make them appear from thin air. When this is achived, try manifesting items from thin air.

All you have to do to create something in a lucid dream is expect it to exist. In one of my more recent lucid dreams I am standing in a kitchen and I feel thirsty, so I demand, “Where is my glass of water?” Sure enough, I look on the counter next to the sink and it was sitting there. I drank it too, but it didn’t do much for my thirst.

I hope my experience was of some help.

How many LD’s have you had? I can’t make stuff either, but I’ve only had 3 so… yeh. Just keep trying.

I have a recurring dream character … well, heck, he’s a dream boyfriend … and I often have to go looking for him. Sometimes, I’ll ask a DC where he is, and they usually can tell me.

Doesn’t take me long, but I still can’t conjure him out of thin air! :cool: