Anybody a musician?

I play guitar, and i mess around on bass sometimes. i’m in a band too, pretty soon our music will be up on mp3.com and www.cioskarocks.com . it’s soo fun writing music, everyone should try it.

guitar, bass, and learning drums.

I play the drums. My drumset has the most amazing blue color I have ever seen.

Give me an instrument and I’ll play it. But the ones I’m best with are piano, trumpet and the bagpipes :grin: .

i play the trumpet and a didgeridu i made myself :content:

Wow…that’s really cool, everybody. :cool: brad., that website is awesome. I agree that songwriting can be really fun. I’ve written a few songs on the guitar and I get a huge kick of out playing them. Its a lot more fun then just playing covers. :content:

I’m hoping to form a blues-rock band with a few friends of mine. One of them is this guy named Zachary, and I’m gonna be playing music with him today. He’s only 12, but he rips up the piano. He could play for good money, I’m serious.

The guitar I’ve got is an old Fender Mustang. It used to be my dad’s, but then he got a better guitar and gave that one to me. I’ve been playing for about a year now. I’ve got kind of an interesting story behind my guitar playing…I first took up playing acoustic guitar when I was 10. I really wanted to play electric, but everyone said I should start on acostic, so I did. I got really aggrevated after a while when I stopped improving, and eventually I stopped practicing and prettymuch just gave up the guitar altogether. Two years later, I was at the chess club at my old school, and I was kinda bored because there wasn’t anyone there I wanted to challenge. So, I picked up a guitar that was sitting in a corner and started to play. I was surprised to find that I had gotten better, and that it was really fun to do. I started taking guitar lesssons, got my dad’s old Mustang, and just took it from there. :cool_laugh:

I play air guitar :cool: :
luchtgitaar.nl/finale2003.html

I’m a junglist.

Bass and trombone. I’ve been told many times I have a lot of musical talent. Unfortunately it doesn’t really seem to apply where I would like it to most - songwriting. I don’t attempt lyrics. I am definitely not a poet. I have attempted to write music many times, and it always sounds very generic, crappy, very similar to the last song I listened to, or any combination of those.

I play the drums mainly. I dibble dabble in most percussion as well as play the dijeridoo.

I am in a band called Coaster and if any of u live in Melbourne we r playing at the Armadale on 31 July ~ 9:30pm and also playing at Melbourne Uni on 7th August ~12-2pm for the Melborne Uni Drama and Music Festival Launch.

If anyone wants to check out our site they r more than welcome:
coasterhome.tripod.com

The band plays a variety of music. All original but we range from blues, jazz, rock, funk, reggae…etc.

Guitar, Drums, keyboard, Write my own lyrics & music

though i don’t do much of that right now :sad:

thank you very much :smile: the only problem is now i have to use ALL html to change it so it’s under construction right now while i learn html to the best of my abilities…

Mixture of Blues, Jazz, Rock, Reggae… and a doors poster in the background.
Sound good :happy:

You should put up some mp3s on your side (or did I just not find them?)

Traumgänger

That air-guitar website, was really funny…are those people really serious???

Absolutely serious. I even think they gonna teach it in music schools soon :neutral:

Hahahahahahahahahah :rofl:

This World gets more intresting by the day :happy:

Traumgänger your right we should upload some mp3 files onto the site. The only thing is I’m not to sure how to do it.

If i have a cd with music thats wav files right? Then how do i change them to mp3 and then upload them onto a site??

Well, I don’t know how to upload them, but it shouldn’t be any different than with pictures and other data.
For converting to mp3 and ripping I’d suggest cdex… I think you can get it at https://www.download.com and it is fairly easy to use.

I myself, well… erm. I don’t know. I record anything I can get my hands on and then mangle the shit out of it. I recently moved into a new apartment and the fridge makes weird noises. You can kind of play it like an instrument by softly stepping onto certain spots on the kitchen floor and softly pushing/pressing/pulling its door. :grin: I will record it soon and then fuck it up in the computer. To me almost anything sonic is worth recording as long as it means something to me, personally. :alien:
So it’s probably not songs and maybe not music, but it IS organized sound and in some cases that’s even more to my liking. :content:

i play the new awesome instrument called computer : ) you wont believe how much can be done! im actually surprised it still exists “acustic” instruments hehe (well all the new music is being made mostly with comps, but its both good and bad, i think it can be a bit to perfect with a comp, no personality when it comes to comercial music) and also i got a weird synth making weird music…im producing techno, trance and all other kind of strange electronical stuff i dont even know the name for…and i love it!! unfortunatly i dont have it on the net, it would be very very fun to hear your comments :smile:

that air-guitar site is funny. If you look where it’s at it makes since. I mean there in amsterdam, they probably go to the coffee shop and toke up first.

Oh yeah Corn. Your avatar rocks. Mr. T kicks ass.