Night music

I have been trying different methods to become lucid for about a month now maybe more, i have become lucid twice and was it ever fun usualy happens when im about to wake up tho. I have a stero in my room that can be set to plat at any time of the night that i use to wake me up from dreams/listen in dreams. I was curious and maybe i can get some info from somone here, if i go to bed at 12 is there a time i should set my stereo to come on so i know its playing while im dreaming… or make it loud so it wakes me up in the middle of it, How long should i really wait to have my stero come on.
Thank you for looking
trying to drea
Shady

Well that depends on how long you’re going to be sleeping altogether. Unless you’re going to be using the WBTB method I don’t see why you’d want the music to wake you up. As for making it play during your dreams, that could be tricky, since you can’t really tell when you’re going to be dreaming. But the best time would be near the end of your sleep, because your REM period get longer and longer through-out the night. If you’re willing to sleep for about 12 hours then you might even get a contineous REM period.

So overall, just try to sleep as long as you can, and set it up to play about an hour or 2 hours max before the time that you plan to wake up.

k, Ill give it a try tonight thanks for the info.