The SHADOW person

and dreamwalker, are you a member of the research team? or whatever its called? and pleaaaase tell me which method you use? happy dreaming!

I do believe you. I’m sorry if it sounded like I didn’t. I was asking because my shadow figures right eye was red and I wanted to know if it was the same with you.
When you ask if I am part of the research team,what research team do you mean. Also what kinda method are you talking about.

Oh… I’m sorry… I guess I’m paranoid :happy: Well I don’t remember which eye exactly, since I had that dream when I was about 13 years old, and that’s two years ago… :sad: Well im not sure which research team, I only would like to know if you are part of one, and with methods I mean which methods do you use to induce LDs? I appreciate your answers :smile: happy dreaming :wink:

Well to answer your questions. No I’m not a part of a research group yet. I’m trying to become part of one ath this very time. Also Sorry but I LD naturally so I really don’t use any methods. I just know I’m dreaming and become lucid.

That’s nice! You are a natural! :smile: Alright I was just wondering since I saw you posted in the research forum, and I assumed you were in one :smile: Anyways, later and Happy Dreaming!

read this
okay this is really something else. Okay where I saw the shadow person there was more than just the fence and stuff. Ahead of all of this there was this spot where this road curves down and it really exists in real life. Well this is the crazy part. Right around there a man was killed in RL just a couple of days ago. I actually knew the guy too. The more I think of this the more I find details of my dream. In my dream the shadow person walked in the direction where the man was killed. I keep wondering if this was a warning that it was going to happen. It’s kinda scary in a way. what do you think.

I do belive i have read in a course on AP, and that it mentioned in a clip of the authors escapades in which he encountered the exact same being/entity that you also met. I don’t think that the being you encountered were an precognitive entity somehow warning you of the upcoming event’s which… even though some may argue, your subconscious/conscious had no idea that a man was about to die…and here’s my reason, and it’s an awful good one too, and it enlightened my point of view that’s for sure!

I’m looking for the exerpt…

…Here we are. sorry if this is a long read, but… it’s worth it, you guys must have done alot of reading in your time, and this wont split a vein.

Here’s an example of the dark figure, which the author promotes as the “DarkSide”
He then describes this image, which when i read your topic, also brought back memories of reading this.

Now this really took me by suprise, i mean… it was the ecxact replica of what you had described.

Now i can’t read back on if it actually looked at you, but… since you mentioned you could see it’s jet black silhouette, and it’s eye’s…those pure evil red eyes, that it indeed did gaze at you, for a period of time, before walking off?.. well here’s more.( this man is a pro^H^H^Hvery experienced Astral Projector, and, i trust his words)

His emotions take over i guess, as the Astral Plane is just a sespool of emotion and thought, the being repelled his urge to “wake up” and the dream, continued unwillingly.
Later on, he encounters this dark being once again, and decides it’s time to face the fact’s and get this little evil bastard out of his Astral Projections before it consumes him.

This time since he’s got the intention, and the ability in him to resist and defeat this “darkside”, it appears to be in a different state than the “overpowering” demonite it was before.

He’s defeated the darkside, ah ha, now, the darkside is his “inabilaty to look squarely at himself” in this paragraph

Now, how would you feel, to have a newly found ability to astral project, and a slimy little critter comes along to disturb and inturrupt your fun and enjoyment?? not happy at all…
so, whats the best thing to do at a time like this? eat?.. be scared?.. run away?
OR, beat the living ■■■■ out of what ever is holding you back from fufilling your needs and desires?..i’d prefer the second option, and as his explanation also points out, is that he’s yelling at it “I love you!”… that’s a sure fire way of putting it 6ft under.

This “Darkside” experience, even if you didn’t feel such emotions, is just yourself, the part you dont show in reality, you may have it there, or you may never experience this, I havn’t… but i havn’t come far enough to leave my body… as of yet, more along the lines of becoming partly lucid in about, hmm… lets see… 2 or 3 dreams so far, i consider that very well, even though 1, just 1… was vivid and exeptional enough to consider a “true” lucid moment :smile:
hmm, goin off track…hope this has shed some light on your questions… grats!

Kar-

I agree that it could be my darkside. But why wasn’t I afraid of it. I dodn’t run away from stuff anymore , I quess that might be why. But it still gets me that a guy died within the area I saw and he walked right towards the spot he was killed. The main thing is that it happened a couple of days after I had this dream. I quess I need to find this Shadow Person and find out what he wants. If he won’t tell I’ll have to kick his ass.

The shadow person seems to have decided to hijack one of my non-lucid dreams :sad:

I was in a fight (recurring theme). It was a boxing match against some mean looking black guy, in a black void. Anyway, he beat me and turned into the Shadow figure. He then started laughing at me in a taunting and soul-less way. He then faded out of existance. What’s worrying is that all my fight dreams are normally just constant, as in no one wins or loses. :confused:

Heh, you almost had yourself there a good ol’ 1 on 1 with your only evil counterpart…Usually, my fight theme’s are based in somewhere old and broken. Also i’ve had a few where it’s in slow motion, but i’m past that stage now… more in the Matrix’ type of fightin style, it’s wicked once you get used to the flying through the air thing, and landing like you were on the moon.

if my darkside ever trys to come at me in a boxing arena, i’ll show it whats up before it gets to crack a laugh, hehehe…

I guess the entity of all my fight dreams is finally revealed, and then dealt the knockout blow. :grrr:
If I was lucid, I woulda bashed him good!

I just had a shadow people dream last night. It’s the first one in Wolf’s Adventures in Lala Land: Mark II

I don’t want to say this but I see (psychological view) shadow people as part of the SC, the shadow person is part of you that hasn’t yet been realized. Its interpretation can be literal or symbolic. Also it can be positive or negative. (Like the 3-headed centaur guy from a dream of mine)

I think it’s just something you don’t understand. You wouldn’t believe how important sight is. You’re not able to see the Shadow Person’s face or features, (or at least see them very well) therefore making it an unknown mystery that scares you.

Picture this:

Two pictures are held up. The first is of a regular everyday person. The second is just a black shadow that you can’t make out. When asked which one is more dangerous/threatening, most people would pick the second picture.

I agree with omega3 as well. It might be a part of you that has yet to be visualized. So it’s A) The fear of the unknown, or B) Your hidden side. Lots of possibilities there… :hmmm:

Usually fighting in dreams tends to attract negitive entities.
It is most likely a being which delights in the pain of others.

I’ve really noticed that you can make out quite a few of the shadow figure’s features if you really examine them. Even so they seem to be a bit ‘blurry’ or ‘blacked-out’.

As for fighting shadows IMO I think it’s really trying to break-down that unknown quality. So you can lose the benefits if it were indeed positive; but I would think you would be able to tell. Then again we fear the unknown…

dreamwalker, I’ve had a dream with a shadowy figure. He only had eyes.

This ShadowFigure you speak of. I think it’s a virus. And you telling us all about it, is putting it in our heads, no we all will face this shadow figure!! ah!

Really though that sounds a little creepy. Usually I wouldn’t run away from figures in LDs, but for something to paralize me and scare me crapless…I think I would’ve just flown away. lol.

I’ve noticed that dreams you read can easily influence yours too. It happens very often. For instance, a few days ago, after I’ve read a Siiw’s dream in which she was singing and doing the mess in a celebration, I dreamt the same night about singing false and doing the mess in a choir.

Hmm… On facing your enemies, It doesn’t always work…

The only thing that ever changes when I try, which recently graduated to every time, is that his/her/its hit actually become seriously painful, as opposed to traditional “acknowledgement that I’ve been hit.”

The is problematic, because these fights usually involve sharp things.

Just this night I had one…l looked liek a crazy on dead woman… She stabbed me with sharp things, I stabbed her with sharp things… Difference was she didn’t seem to mind so much, while for me it felt actually physically painful… I hold on for a bit, and this being my most constant dreamsign I begin to realize I’m dreaming… but when I actually really “get” that it’s a dream, I just pop awake… it sucks.

Have never been able to actually kill anyhting in a dream, yet… And not for lack of trying, I assure you.