Hemi-Sync -Gateway experience.

Thanks for the good info DMTtrinitro. Most of the hemisync .mp3s I have are 320kps. However I don’t yet have the original CDs to compare them too. After testing out the mp3’s I do want to purchase the WAVE I series … but $100!!! geesh! :eek:

My ears do notice a difference in quality of songs from CD and MP3, I’m sure hemisync is also affected. However, the relaxing effects of hemisync can still be taken advantage of.

The Wave II #1 session mentions at the beginning a very important statement that I think should have been mentioned in the first.

As you see, The idea of hemisync is that they are just tools. They won’t “make” you have an OBE.

I have another favorite hemisync that I like to fall asleep too. It is called “Flying free.” The quality of this mp3 is poor, but the speech guides you through to a deep relaxation. I never heard how the .mp3 ended until I fastforward to hear it, I always seem to fell asleep before then. :happy:

Thanks for the links and info DMT, in another discussion we are discussing the sound of holophonic effects. Some of the sound effects are from a site you mentioned above.
LD4all - holophonic sounds

Hi all, here is my update.

I have been using hemi sync every night since my first post in october. I have been upto Wave I, part 4 but I’m still using part 2 99% of the time.
At night I use some Cds I made using brainwave generator. The Focus 10 or 10-5 presets are used. I use them when going to bed, which has been a poor time, since at times I want to sleep so bad that I rip off the headphones and try to sleep. For a few weeks I’ve been using part 2 (intro to focus 10) in the afternoons and bwgen at nights.
Well, I’m sad to report that so far nothing. I cant get the body to sleep, which is the priority with focus 10. I relax, then find that an arm has tensed up. This continues throughout.
I dont know how I’ve stuck with it for nearly 4 months!
All that said, I’ve decided to keep at it, sice I believe it will work in the long run.
All the best Ronnie

Yup you said it “However, the relaxing effects of Hemi-Sync can still be taken advantage of.” And that sums it up, and yes I have done the same. My Winds of the World MP3 does have a couple of rough spots in it, but what a great song. “Flying Free” I will have to check this out, I don’t believe I have listened to it.

And wow, that quote you posted is awesome. Experience does seem to be our best teacher. Yesterday I am lying in bed before sleep, as I usually do I merely notice things that are happening. I shift my focus to my thoughts and feelings and begin to notice them. And all of sudden a thought comes to my head. Then I had this strange, deep realization, a very curious question: That thought came from Me, I did create that thought, but from where. No one else threw that thought upon me, it was from me, it would be ignorant to think otherwise <<Of course this is decision came only after long contemplation of some philosophy.

I have felt slowed down lately because of questions like this, curious questions not entirely serious. And it makes me really question my actions and what I do. For instance when relaxing before bed, if I just observe my body it goes through shifts when relaxing, but the kicker is I AM DOING THIS, I am my body, my body is me. Then why cannot I control this, part of me does, and is. Automatic pilot comes to mind, as some mystics or shamans might imply.

I know I am rambling on here but experiences like these just stop me cold at times, some because of the implications, and it is directly related to the quote you posted because tools are just tools “As such, they do not create change in you. Only you can change you.” We are actually making this happen without the tools, we create what we want, however it is on a level we are not used to looking at. That is where I am at, a little slower and trying to figure out what I AM DOING. I started asking about these inner functions by looking at other people and seeing what they write and experience, but when I started looking into myself it now seems like a much bigger question, and it’s hitting home.

My intellect says > this is weird. What motivates my intellect? What motivates what motivates my intellect?

As Robert Pirsig would say, The high country of the mind.

p.s. Hemi-Sync sent me a e-mail back and said they will pass the information (Holophonics) on to research, to have it looked at. That was a quick response from them.

Nice to see some people try. I’ve started using Wave I in January this year, and so far they have proven very relaxing. I’ve learned to fall asleep on my back (long story) and I’ve placed my cd player in a box so I don’t break it while sleeping. This will allow me to work with it before sleep every night and as a WBTB WILD/OBE attempt.

I think they are rushed too much, and 30 minutes isn’t enough time for me to fall asleep, let alone 10. I guess after all of their testing 30 minutes should be enough to synchronize fully. I do consider buying them once I get somewhere but until then I’m taking the mp3s as a demo.

I hope they can make use of Holophonics to improve the Gateway Experience. Here are some things I’ve found regarding TGE, but I haven’t read any so I’m not sure how authentic they are. Rclick save Target As.
home.golden.net/~albertpn/Comple … Manual.doc
home.golden.net/~albertpn/Comple … Manual.txt
home.golden.net/~albertpn/HemiSy … Method.doc
home.golden.net/~albertpn/HemiSy … rience.doc
home.golden.net/~albertpn/WaveVII.doc

I tried originally bwgen good thing is you can set the minutes of the focus 10 sounds from the gateway hemisync series so you can customize it and there are no vocals you can do your own meditation exercises. I created an hour 20minute tape of focus10 sounds from hemisync wave1 on bwgen. However I tried the intro of hemisync wave1 and found to be very hypnotic more relaxing because of the fact that they added other special effects like ocean wave and static noise/pink noise they say if you add static noise it makes it more effective. But still though its nice to have two different versions. The beepy annoying noise I think is there on purpose to keep the mind alert even though its annoying on bwgen that sound doesn’t exist. I heard holosync is freaky in that they can imbed subliminal messages and you can not hear them not the masked ones that are very low in background to hear but the infrasonic/ultrasonic you can’t hear but the brain picks up somehow and it was a u.s. patent by the gov’t at one time de-regulated 10years ago, scary if they are already using this stuff in music or commercials, feed words/thoughts in your mind and think they are of your own?

Man! All this talk about the hemi-sync CDs has built my curiosity. I still think a hundred bucks for 3 CDs is rather pricey. I don’t have a connection fast enough to download any of the files though. Oh well.

I’m interested in hearing peoples continued experiences though.

Did someone mention a site where the hemisync frequencies were listed for use with the BWgen?

rather pricey? I’d be able to buy 2 cds a month using all of my pay. but now I’m out of a job until school starts again. not that i’d buy it. i dled the 10 minute supercharger from kazaa with a 3 kbps download. excruciating? i think so. never ever gonna do that again.

So I have some questions… what IS focus 10? What does each wave teach you to do? Do the seperate music CDs have instruction with them as well or are they just music with embedded frequencies?

May someone please explain what hemi sync is to me ?

:wow: this topic was old.
dsystemofadownz I moved your topic from the quest forum to the Tools one and merged it into an existing hemi sync topic.
some old posts may give you the information that you require and some new posters may reply too.

Has anyone ever used the Hemi-sync Lucid dream series ?

dusts off topic

there is a lucid dream series? :happy:

yesterday I got a hemisync cd as a present. It’s called ‘inner journey’ and it lasts 30 minutes. I listened to it today. It’s nice and relaxing and i almost fell asleep with it. Afterwards I took a nap, but no real recall. So, no lucid dreams so far.

unless you count the fact that i had it on my nightstand this night (not listened to yet, just sitting there in it’s package), and i had 4 LD’s last night :happy: ( :hyper: )

I plan to listen to it more often and maybe it has some effect on the dreamstate :smile:

Wow, pasQuale you revived it and now I’m downloading it to see if it has any effect for a week. Must charge myself up for a repetitive schedule. I’m not really used to that but I’m sure I won’t forget to listen to it daily. x3 So would it be wise to listen to it while you fall asleep or before, like during the day?

i was planning to fall asleep with it, see if i can have a WILD while listening. Before my nap i got a lot of HI, but the CD was over before I could enter the sleepstage.

not all hemisync cd’s are the same, hemisync is the name for the technology used to ‘sync’ your left and right brain hemisphere. Mine has relaxing music on it and you hear the sound going from left to right, right to left all the time. You have them with voices on it as well, that seems more like hypnosis to me then. Keep us posted on any success :smile:

I will. It hasn’t finished downloading yet though, maybe I should try kazaa or something. So I’ll post for the first day and so on and so forth.

Just wondering, but are you supposed to fall asleep on the first file when he reaches counting to twenty? :help:

stiffy, can’t help you because i don’t have the gateway CD.

yesterday i put on mine before going to sleep. I wasn’t relaxed at all when I put it on. The funny thing is that it prevents you from thinking when listening to it. Normally when i fall asleep, i have all kinds of thoughts going through my head that prevent me from sleeping. Somehow with this CD you can’t think, you just have to drift with the music.

Then, the music stopped and i mumbled: “darn, is it finished already?” and i reached for the CD player - but then the music continued.

The next morning my husband told me that i had been snoring, suddenly stopped, mumbled something, and went back to listening :tongue: So i was sleeping eventhough i didn’t even notice it :rofl:

i hope to get a WILD with this, tonight i’ll listen to it again :smile:

I had to remove 3 posts dealing with download places and asking for downloading copyrighted material, please read the guidelines ladies and gentlemen.

Having said that, last night i listened to it again before sleeping. If anything, it gives more colorful and vivid ND’s, and i awake more refreshed. When listening I get more colorful HI than when i’d fall asleep normally. Still not succeeded in WILDing although at some points i felt i was nearing it. So far, so good, and i’m looking forward to listening to it again tonight.

sidenote: i am not talking about the gateway hemisync CD, but about a hemisync CD, mine titled: “inner journey” and has only music on it, and bought in a new age store, not downloaded, i might add :tongue:

:truit: now what did I just say - read the guidelines

i’m planning on using it tonight.
my spirits are up and my hopes high for this to work
hemi sync pwns

I dont know if anyone realizes it or not, But Hemi Sync also has a package called “Lucid Dreaming Series” just go to there website and search for “lucid” theres tapes and theres a dvd available.