tenderness

I’m currently aiming to experience “real” tenderness in my next LD.
I’ll just imagine the cutest girl possible, set to start a little conversation about this and that…thereafter I’ll start to hug and cuddle her…i’ll give her all my love… give her soft kisses on her neck and on her hair which would shimmer in the pale moonlight…

Ahhhh… :content:

I’m just too lonely, I guess… :blush:

There is someone for everyone… including you! You just gotta start a conversation with them… good luck :grin:

Some of my earlier dreams I recorded may be along the lines of “tenderness.” They were non LDs. In one of them, I was in class, we were choosing teams for something. One of the most beautiful girls came up to me, hugged me and whispered in my ear. I can’t remember exactly what it was but it was along the lines of “you’re cute.” Nothing particulary hot about it but there was definitly warm gushy feeling inside.

Not sure if its completely relevant to what your saying but good luck on your endeavors. If I may suggest a few things for your dream; it should be in a moonlit garden, with blossoms continually blooming and drifting lazily up into the sky, wouldn’t hurt if there was a waterfall and chorus of tropical birds. :content:

I’ve had plenty of love dreams. Every single frickin one of them ended in tragedy tho :sad: Some hurt a lot when I woke up

Thanks for your kind words, n0th1n but I stopped believing in that saying a couple of years ago :cool_laugh:

I’ll use this thread to keep track of my progress:

Night 1
Dream Type: ND

I dreamt of I girl who was actually in my school before I left it…
There was a lot of tenderness involved …but as you may guess, I was not the reciever…I had to watch. depressing dream…end of Story… :bored:

PS:Thx raging canadian for your suggestion…sounds nice

Sounds like you’re caught in the tender trap. That saying “someone for everyone” may not be true in every respect but it is statistically probable. I used to think that when I was in high school… “I’ll never have anyone… there isn’t someone for everyone…” I got over it. The situation is never as dire as you think it is. Time heals all wounds… there’s one that has always rung true for me. :smile:

I don’t know about programming a dream like that. Personally I am momentarily tired of girls and love. Used to think that was all that mattered and now I frequently wonder where that belief came from.

I have had dreams, however, where I am in love with some dream-girl and when I wake the feeling sticks with me all day long. Not love for the specific dream-girl but rather a general warm-lovey feeling. It is nice…

I would much rather dream about drifting through space or running at incredible speeds, Wonderland, swimming through the clear waters of a coral reef or traveling through exotic dream-cities. Things that I could not ever hope to do in waking reality.

Well, you may be right, lostBoy…but I just seem to getting nowhere.
I’d label myself a socialphobic…I fear people…i don’t have many friends, and they won’t get more because I’ve finished school this summer…
I just don’t get i contact with people so I don’t see how I could ever come along with a girl…so I’ll depend on my dreams :bored:

Night 2
Dream Type: Low-Level LD

To cut it short: Had a LSD …tenderness was not involved…but the girl from dream 1 :eh:

Next night, new try…

Don’t say that. There truly is someone for everyone, except if you are living in China… and I am pretty sure you don’t live there… If there aren’t any girls… try the gay side NO OFFENCE by this… but as I am sure you aren’t gay, I am just as sure that someday, you will be married to a beatiful woman, and have lots of little kids annoying you, and you will think back and say to yourself “Damn, n0th1n’s was right, that sob!” and you’ll hate me and love me. That’s the effect I have on ppl irl :smile: anyways good luck, AND FOR THE LAST TIME THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE! :scream: PERIOD! Ehm sorry I’m tired… happy dreaming all…