LD Competition Final Results For July

Im on a role! Two more LD’s
July LDS= 8

Three LDs last night (I practiced WBTB two times), but they were too short and not so interesting:

1. I walk around, fly into the night and seek for the Highest, but I only get darkness (about 2 minutes)
  2. Ultrashort LD in which I only notice the sunny environment before I wake up (5 seconds)
  3. Very low LD in which I jump over trains and busses. It was nice though to see the wonder and disbelief in the eyes of DCs walking there. (1 minute)

:wow:

Admit your true identity, Stephen LaBerge! :wink:

Darn… he knows… :wink:

Most LDs aren’t that great though (luckily there are some exceptions :smile: ). Half of them are merely lucid moments, but they are still LDs. Still much much work to do… especially if I want to become like dreamwalker, with his 26 LDs last month :eek:

going pretty good here also lately… lds every night for 3-4 nights in a row :smile:

Could have been longer though.

Had a fun LD last night

July LD’s = 10

Mwahahahahha! Lucid Dreams 3 nights in a row! A New record for me!
July LD’s =9

I vow to exclude lucid moments from this competition. :grin:

Mystic, you said most of your dreams were moments that puts me #1!! Haha eat my dust :happy: . Heh. On the other hand, ALL of my LD’s were pretty long.

Yes, Im bored. :smile:

No, I said “half of them” are only moments, not “most of them” :wink: . But that was at first guess. To be correct: 5 of these LDs didn’t last longer than 10sec, so they can be considered as lucid moments. Although they are pretty short, they are nevertheless LDs, because a LD is a dream in which you know you’re dreaming. And that’s what happened during these moments.
But if no one else includes their lucid moments, I’ll keep it fair and won’t include mine either :smile: That would bring me back to 10 “real” LDs this month.

damnit, still only on two! looks like im gonna go to bed early and skip school tomorrow :smile:

Does anyone remember who originally started this?

Sage started it. It was in, some friendly competition post.

Yeah, it was sage. He hasn’t been around this month, I assume he’s gone to a better place.

noo, that was so close! i became aware of that i could do anything but i didnt became aware of that it was a dream, how stupid am i!!!?:slight_smile:

2 nice LDs last night. The first LD was a really strange one. I’ve posted it in another topic. The other one was all about flying in the air on a hot summer day.

i havent’ been trying much lately because i’ve been going to bed really late…but i had one last night. woo.

Up me to 2 please :content:

Sage is still around. Unfortunately, school and work and countless other petty things have kept him occupied and not getting enough sleep. No LDs this month either. :sad: But hopefully things will start settling down now.

15 now :smile: school is slowing me down :sad:

Richard

Sigh…Still nothing

:crying:

How do you guys do it?