Telling DC's To Tell You Your Dreaming

I really hope it works, and I do hope people will experiment with it. Will try it myself when I’m back in LD-business as soon as possible. Sometime ago someone said he tried it and it helped him to get lucid dreams the whole night. That’s a good start.

Would it be possible to say to a DC: “The next time you see me, tell me to do an RC”. That way, you dont have to explain that your dreaming, and theres no reason for your DC to rebel :wink:

It just so happens the one night I want to do this, I don’t have an LD. But like BrainHacker said, I’ll try it in my next LD.

This is the third time I’ve seen this topic come up since I’ve been coming to the boards I think.

I think this is a great idea. Unfortunately I struggle with keeping clarity and lucidity once I attain it so I have yet to relay the desire to a dream character. I remember it coming to mind once as I was struggling to keep my conscious mind in charge but I woke up before I could carry out the action. :sad:

Ok,an even better idea,if they look at you like you’re crazy,offer them ten-thousand dollars each time they do it,or ten-thousand of whatever currency they use.

LOL great idea, I’ll remember that. Let’s do CILD = Capitalist Induction of Lucid Dreams :tongue: . And we better wait with giving the money until we get lucid again with their help, as promised :wink: .

Well people I’ve done it In my LD today. Here’s the epic tale:

I got up after 6 hours, went to the bathroom, and went back to bed. I soon found myself in a dream where I was sort of a spectater, watching this little girl from above. I was screaming to her: “Show me your hands!” and after a while she did, but they were perfect - 5 fingers and everything. I got desperate, so I looked at my own fingers, and lo and behold, I had 6. This got me lucid, and I found myself In my bedroom of my house. Now, I thought, “Must LILD”. So my dreamsigns are my mother, father and brother, and I was obviously in the right place to meet them :cool: . So I walked over to my parents bedroom, and they were in their bed, but awake. I said “Hey, the next time you see me you have to tell me to look at my hands and that I’m dreaming”. I got a nod from my mother, so I said “Just remember, tell me I’m dreaming and look at my hands”, and I walked out. I forgot to tell my brother :grrr: . I went downstairs, where I saw my father, and he kept talking to me about some minor thing, so I tried to shoot a laser beam at him :wink: but it bounced off the wall behind him and came right for me, but disapeared. So I was thinking “Mission accomplished, lets have some fun”. So I tried to imagine a girl in the door next to me, but a sink showed up :eh: , so moved the sink away, and tried again, and it happened again :bored: so I left that room, and went to go outside, but woke up.

Lets see what happens now, heh. If I have another LD I’ll be sure to tell my brother and try to tell my inanimate school somehow, which shows up a lot.

Matt

It sounds like you can’t imagine a girl in the door next to you? :grin: Try walk to the door that already exist in your dream world and try to imagine that there’s a girl behind that door. It works pretty good especially if your consciousness is having a hard time imagining a door appearing in front of you.

good luck telling your inanimate school :wink:

DM7: The door existed already :content:

Haha I can’t wait to see the faces of the people staring at me talking to the school :rofl: . That’ll be fun, heh.

Oh, I thought you tried to make a door appear. Sorry… a little of misunderstanding.

Anyways, that’d be funny! I’m trying imagine how people will react when they see me talking to school. :grin: Hehehehehe… you gotta tell me all about it when you achieve your goal! Alright? :grin:

Cool m2k961, I hope it works :grin:

Hey Dreamers,

This WORKS. It’s works for me. Just ask a random DC to appear in your next dream and tell you you’re dreaming.
Only problem is that you might not believe it and walk away mad, because someone is making fun of you. (happened to me :grin:

Greets,

Thor

Sounds promising - I hope you’re right Thor (and I wouldn’t dare to question what you say when I see your impressive hammer :tongue: ). Does it happen much and do you have an example of such a dream? I hope I don’t ask too much, if so please spare this poor human being :grin:

Is it possible to have reoccuring DCs in your dreams?

Maybe combine that with the DC who tells you your dreaming

That would be special :smile:

Don’t you have DCs like that? Your parents, brother/sister or other family, friends? I have and I think the best way to do LILD would indeed be talking to such a reoccuring DC.

Hey Brainhacker,

Thanks for your respect :cool_laugh:

I asked by brother once in a dream to tell me when I’m lucid. The next night I became lucid again, only be seeing him in my dream, and remembering the question I asked him the night before. Unfortunatally, I forgot to ask him again.

Greets,

Thor

Well…I’m writing this 10 or 11 days after I told the DC, heres what happened:

The nights after I told my parents, who are big reoccuring DC’s to me, they were nowhere to be found in my dream. My dreamsigns literally disapeared. Usually my LD’s are from DILD’s where I notice the dreamsign, and this put a serious problem in the works. To this day my dreamsigns havent returned. I dont know if its from the LILD, or from something thats happening IRL, but nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me recently. I broke my dryspell today by having a short LD where I kept hearing “Look at your hands” and so I did. Well…I dont think I’ll try it again, and I really want my dreamsigns back!

Probably it´s ok to try with reoccouring DCs like parents, but I think persons that you don´t know in RL are better for this purpouse.
This way, after a while even just seeing the person should be enough for you to realize you are dreaming

Traumgänger

Could you tell the persons in RL the same thing, and then would the equivalent DC’s tell you you’re dreaming? I guess it’s the subconscious which would do this…

That’s exactly what I was just thinking :smile:

I think I remember one of the other threads that talked about this. I had always wanted to try this, but that was right before I kinda fell into this period of time where I got away from lucid dreaming to get right into the guitar. Now that I’m getting back into LDing heavy duty, I gotta try this.