strange very weird possibly time travelling

ok this morning i woke up at 5:00am i thought oh just get back to sleep i did . i had a dream we were going on holiday we were getting ready to leave and i was getting loads of stuff my mum was calling quick were gonna be late i said just one more thing i went to get it and then my mum said we were late i woke up it was 7:00 i thought i really want to have that dream again to go on holiday i must of fell asleep near enough at that moment. i had the dream again we got packed and went on a blimp(whoa) to our holiday destenation (weird dream!) we got there it was very nice there swimming pools n stuff i woke up and thought oh no! i have to wake up at 7:00 to go to school ahhh it must be like 7:30 now!! i looked at clock and then it happened :eek: :eek: :bored: :eek: whoa uho biiiiiiig problem is my brain working properly huh? im confused bash head against wall ouch ouch ouch ouch the clock said 7:00 ok so false awakening bash!! ouch! i turned my light on and off it worked i went down stairs got a chair jumped off same speed as normal whoa get on message board and tell everybody so i got on the computer and wrote the above so unless you are not reading this i had a false awakening!! weird what do you think

Hehehe, I know how you feel. It can be confusing. It happens to me, but I just love it when it happens because I feel like I sleep in but not really. You know what I mean? :happy:

Ok, I’ll shut up, but don’t worry, you’re not going crazy. :wink:

That’s indeed a hilarious experience! FA is a funny invention of the mind, it’s the joker of dreams :mrgreen_hat: .

hehe, Karl, you’re lucky you can even use the lightswitch method.
My lightswitch in real life doesnt work. I use a diffrent lamp =D the twisty kind. Imagine this: I wake up, time for reality check. “Hmm… lightswitch doesnt work, I must be dreaming.” OUT the window i go!!! =D

-Crowe

That is one LONG sentence.

Which one? Ive thrown many periods into the mix.

-Crowe

EDIT: OHH his post… scratch that then =D :red: :content: :grin: