Something cool happened to my dad.

About 20 years ago (I wasn’t born yet) my daddy took a nap after work. He dreamt that my oldest brother fell of he’s bike and hurted he’s knee, but he was allright. Then he woke up. Only moments after that my brother came in saying: Hi dad, I fell of my bike, I hurted my knee but I think I’m allright…

Has this thing happened to any of you guys?

Moved this post to Beyond Dreaming because it’s about experiences of dream telepathy

maybe he had a false awaklening or summin i dreamt i would be in big trouble next day once and this happened i was in scholl getting a drink from water fountain and singing a song with swear words in it then the headteacher came round the corner :sad: err it wasnt mee :shy:

Happened to me all the time. One time I was sitting watching a movie on tv. Suddenly, I get that feeling that my mom should pick my sister up. She rides bicycle that day from her school.

I had to nag at my mom, but she tells me that it’s ok. I keep getting that feeling that she should pick my sister up. I know that she falls off somehow, but I don’t want to freak my mom out thats why I just tell her to pick my sister up.

It turns out that my sister gets home by my neighbor. She saw my sister fell off her bicycle. I told my mom that she should have listened to me.

Ha ha ha. :grin: I do have dreams about seeing somethying ahppen in the next day or something…

That’s all I can think of right now so…

lieve dromen (sweet dreams)!

Maybe you have some really cool gifts :happy:

Ha ha ha ha. :grin: You have cool gifts too… everyone do. :happy: I’m not the only person who have cool gifts. :wink:

Everyone is different… you know. :grin:

Hey this happened to me last week…I had a dream where I was just kind of floating around and I saw my dad talking to an old friend of mine. He was on my old golf team and his name is Shane. So 2 days after this dream I am talking to my dad in RL, and he was like you know who I saw the other day? I thought to myself no way he saw shane. Then he says I saw Shane the other day. L O L it was really funny cause I had dreamed about it, I dunno if that is just coincedence, but if it is that is some heck of odds, like 1 in a billion. I never have had a dream about shane. It was pretty weird, but cool at same time.

i havent had anything as good as that but i do have this.

i tend to dream about one person a lot someone i havent seen for a while and later on they come back into my life. say a phone call , emal, msn or i see them. this has happened a lot and with a lot of people. strange huh

richard

this sight sux. I hate it!

Sometimes I get these really strong gut feelings about things before they happen, like the outcome of a situation, or a song on the radio, but they are always concious, I rarely have preminitions in dreams.
I’ve even got a way of asking myself questions and getting a correct answer out if it, kinda like dowsing with my brain. I learned it from a Depak Chopra lecture. Its pretty cool that it actually works!

While were on this topic, isis.ie/zak/psi-q.html has a cool feature, whats called a Psi-Q, it tests your potential to develop ESP. I dunno if it holds any actually grounds in reality, but its interesting. Plus, the site also has an “ESP gym” to practise. Its kinda fun.

i find that hard to belive and i totaly disagree, and f it does so much why is your posting over 100

if you dont want to be here just go and dont bother posting save the rest of us some time and trouble

Er… Imagine, what “sight” are you exactly talking about :eh: ?