shall i try this out?

right ive got an idea when i eventually :grrr: have an oobe (not sure if ill ever have one :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: ) but if i do ill try this: ill have my oobe then ill go to this girls house(my spirit body will go) a girl which i love but she doesnt love me :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :evil: :evil: :confused:neaksneak: :evil: anyway ill try to go inside her body to posess her and make her do stuff like get naked so i can see her naked :smile: :content: :happy: :grin: :wink: :cool: :tongue: :cheesy: and then fly back to my body!

Umm… no comment.

lol DM7, but really, I think thats a little twisted to try and possess her real body.

how sad.

Well back to the point. There are 3 bodies, Physical, Astral and Etheral.

Only an Etheral body can possess physical - and this would require a NDE (since the etheral body is only released in death.)

the astral cannot possess anyone, it can only “connect” with your own body. image it being a key and the only lock it will work in is the one it is designed for.

can’t be done.

…or you could just leave her alone and find somone else…

Lol Karl i can c you really love the girl!
I am sure with this attitude you would be the right apprentice lol 4 a comedian or a dark sith lol!

Jeff

Well,you much better off posessing her brain and talk to her subcounciousness “I love Karl,I love Karl,i wanna make love to him anytime i see him,I love Karl…”:slight_smile:

i agree fully with jack here :wink:

I thought about doing that, but I figure shared dreaming would be much better. If you could master that, then you could rule her subconsious easily. Just beat up the DCs in her dream and make love to her in the dreams. :cool:

Well thats what I would use shared dreaming for.

You can also try… MIND TAKING used by Dr. Mentok

Fantastic idea Sleepy…yours to jack lol :smile:

LOl!

Jeff

geez, and i thought i was twisted :eh:

That’s a stupid idea Karl…Why not possess like Brad Pitt or something. Then your waking life would as pleasant as your dream life and you could easily get any women you want.

“Love? Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate” (Satan) - The Devil’s Advocate

what is mid taking and how do i find more about it?