Congratulations Jeff :-)

Yes, I nice someone made it without giving a senseless reply to any new topic
:ok:

Agreed! Thanks Jeff for all of your contributions! :thumbs:

congrats jeff!! Have a cookie! :cookiemon:

good job! :content: thanks for all your replys!

Yep, I’m impressed that Jeff posted without posting any useless posts. That’s the most I am impressed about Jeff… not just because of 1,000 posts, but how welcoming he is and that he wants to help everyone.

So… thank you Jeff for your time and your willing to help! :grin:

Go! Jeff Go! :tongue:

DM7 wrote,

Yes, there does seem to be some of that going on. :eh:

:smile: Wow! Thanx all, for all your warm congratulations, I am really impressed lol

Thx a lot :happy:

Greetz,
Jeff

Congrats Jeff!!! :partying_face: :bounce:

Amazing job u have done! :wink: We are all previledged that u have spread all of your wisdom through all the wonderful posts u have posted :content: Thkx JEff :wiske:

Congrats once again!!

Thx friend KitKat :wink:
How is your ld to do list btw?
Is important to have such a list and then focus at what is at top of such a list.
Because in your ld then, you dont need time to think about what you want to do, and safe time that way, and you can explore real good one thing at a time :wink:
Meaning…dont waste time in a dream lol…
Unless you choose to go for fun, thats also good!

Greetz,
Jeff

Heh…its going well Jeff thkx :smile:
I have the 1st thing on that list and i it will take some time 4 me 2 find out what the others will b.
Thkx 4 this great method :slight_smile:

:grin: i read your ‘things to do list’ post yesterday, this night i became semi lucid and i couldn’t think of anything to do! i remembered your post in my dream and i just had to laugh :smile:

:smile: Lol Pasquale, well it really helps such a list, because it saves time and also if you have on top something you really want to explore or do…the excitement 4 that or curiousity will be picked up by your subconsciousness, and so it will stimulate a bit lucid dreaming.
I had yesterday a ld and on top of my list was to clone myself in another person like the agent does in matrix reloaded by sticking his hand in someone. Then i followed my own clone to c what it would do lol.
So i was a private detective…shadowing my clone in my ld heheh was very funny to see what my clone was doing in my ld.
But i have a big list of things to do in a ld and i always think of new things to do…however, 50% of my lds i just enjoy my ld lol and do just things for pleasure!

Jeff

Jeff has been the most helpful person (to me at least) on this board ever. No one comes in close. Happy 1000th anniversary…

:smile: Thats very nice of you to say Infection0 Thanx! :happy:

Well I noticed that all other moderators ofcourse but also ppl like Atheist, Dm7 and Kat help also many ppl at this forum…so a thank for us all :happy:

Greetz,
Jeff

Awwww, thanks. It means A LOT to me! hugs I try my very best to help other people here. Hopefully I’m doing my job as best as I can. :grin:

And yes, I truly appreciate other people like moderators, Atheist and Kat (other people too) for their help too. :grin: Thank you all! :content:

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

AW thank u soo much! This means a lot to me too :wiske: I try to help ppl on this forum, i never knew it would be recognized by any1. Other ppl ARE very helpful too and i am thankful 4 them 2. Thkx again Jeff :smile:
[color=violet]PurPle[/color] flower 4 u :content:

…very perceptive of you jeff

Hey Jeff. I enjoyed your dream about making a clone of yourself(like in Matrix Reloaded). that was funny. I’d love to be able to do something like that in an LD. I’ve only had 1 LD though, still trying for another. Has anyone made a post about movie-themed LDs? I’d love to read about how some people interact with movie characters. Just a suggestion. What’s everyone else think about it?

Oh, and a belated congrats on over 1000 posts.

another belated congrats! :grin: