Celebrate our 1 year anniversary!!

Hooray! :happy: Our new forum is one year old! :cool_laugh:

:mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :love: <|:D :partying_face:
:angel: :flower: :cookiemon: :music: :cool:

To celebrate I have made a new avatar for myself! :thumbs:
Thanks to everyone for making this the best lucid dream forum in the World! :bounce: :cool: :rofl:

:yinyang:
:ok:

LOL, DA, so you created all those new stars with an avatar… I was wondering “how the hell did he manage to get all those stars” LOL. Smart idea :wink:

This board is definitely the only LD-forum worthwile visiting and I’m very sure it will only get better, and better, and better… Year after year! Thnx a lot Q and all the members :smile:

cool avatar DA :happy:
i moved the topic to the news section, it is quite important news :cool:
didn´t realize it was a year already!

I´m happy so many ppl find their lucid spot here :smile:

Free drinks on the house :beer:

Thank you everybody!

Let this be the first celebration of many more to come. :mrgreen_hat:

Thank you ,thank you Pasquale!!
Its been a great year:)I wanna keep posting messages like that till we hit at least 50yrs anniversary!:)Ill be here:)

:bounce: Happy Anniversary! :bounce:
:user: How Exciting! :clown:
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

I have no idea of how I only have 51 posts. :sad:

Congratulations PasQuale! :beer:
And all members and Mod Team :wink:

Lets get a lucid party lol :mrgreen_hat: :oof: :partying_face: :beer:

Jeff

Why shouldn’t we have a Lucid party.Let’s meet at the Lucid Crossroads.I’ll bring the desserts. :content:

PARTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

:partying_face: :bounce: :beer: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :cool:

i’ll be here for next years anniversary too, and the year after, and the year after, and…

great site pasQuale!!! Nice avatar Dreamaddict!

Happy one year anniversery to our wounderful FORUM made by the very tallented pasQuale !! !!!
woooooooooooooyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
I’d like to make a toast: May this forum continue growing as it has and may it inspire people to LD and do all other things with their dreams !! CHEERS !! :beer:
This forum is important to everyone here, it has given us new things to think about and it has become part of our lives. May it live 4ever!!!

CHEERS!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

I’m honored to be on 1 year old forum especially when it’s having a b-day party. :grin: I’m probably too late… but… oh well.

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY YOU OLD FORUMIE! :wink:

Happy Birthday LD4ALL!! :partying_face:

Hurray!! :smile: :beer: :partying_face: :mrgreen_hat: :rofl:

1300 members in one year, jus imagine how many this time next year…thinks about, gets a scared look on face, and hides behind a rock :panic:

One year already, I can hardly believe it.

Happy Anniversary everyone, and here’s to another fruitful year of lucid dreaming! :beer:

i dont know what to say…
and i honestly dont know what i would have done without this forum. without it i would prob not have kept on lucid dreaming at all, i prob wouldnt have read all the intresting things i have read, so i wouldnt be the same person…i think this is a very important forum for many of us here, thanks pasQuale
thanks everyone!!!
keep up the brilliant work!!

Heya…

I just want3ed to say a VERY late happy brithday message to the ld4all forum. it’s a great place pasQuale!!

also… i just wanted to have my name up on the list :smile: haha.

thankyou. nick

I also better add a belated happy birthday, the Crossroads site also just turned 1 a few days ago. This site is a great resource P and it has been my homepage for ages.

:wink: Russell

Hurray Hurray!

I guess this is the #1 lucid dreaming forum. We’ve all learned a lot of this forum, at least I did, I guess we can call ourselves THE dream experts! Because I know no other website with so much LDers!

Greets,

DutchThor

I just wondered into the News Forum, and better late than never:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

This really is a great place, and I’ve managed to get a few new lurkers over here. Hopefully they will start posting any day now…right!

HAPPY HAPPY LD4ALL