Ever taken drugs in LDs?

haven’t had a RL experience with that…

Didn’t know this topic existed, sorry for starting a new one!

Well traumganger, ehm sometimes it comes very close to the rl thing with mushrooms. Like also ohter drugs taken in lds can be very real, like real life. Sometimes its a bit different…witch can be even better now and then,
then rl. Often dream drugs have a hypnosis trance like effect on me lol.
Very suggestive i mean :wink: and awsome colours and perspectives.

Jeff

I did acid in my dream once.(I never did it before) This gang had guns pointed at me and was going to kill me if I didn’t.(Iwasn’t lucid at the time) All I can say is holy crap. Words can’t describe what happened. All I knew is that I thought I was going to die from a overdose. I shortly realized I was dreaming and made it stop.
I smoke weed in my dreams and can feel it. :bounce: I actually get the munchies too. I use this to stay lucid so I could reach the store and eat some food. Ahh eat all I want, while tasteing every bite. :cookiemon:
The best thing I can make all I want appear.

Never taken drugs in an LD (had too few to actually test it), but I had a recent non-LD dream where I supposedly had smoked weed (though it didn’t happen, and I just felt the lovely effects) and stumbled around, worried that I’d be arrested or get in trouble.

Now, in an LD, I could be stoned out of my mind without fear.

I had a dream where i was smoking pot at my grandma’s and i was scared that everyone would notice, so i rushed to the bathroom to check in the mirror if my eyes were red. but when i looked in the mirror, i saw my face was changing shape and deforming, it looked exactly like the guy out of “waking life” whos head changes shape. “heh, cool” i thought to myself, i kind of knew that it was a dream, but it wasnt lucid.

:cool_laugh: funny stokesy…i tried several times pot in my dreams…ate it pure. And it made me sometimes very stoned and ultra relaxt lol in my dreams.
Weird in a way hehe…

Jeff

Just thought of something:

Perhaps you could do dream-drugs to actually help you with lucidity?
I got to say, I never took any in a LD, all of my drug dreams were NLDs.

Anyway, cocaine should be perfect I think.Makes you feel awake, clear and full of trust in yourself (which in RL makes you overestimate your abilities, but in a LD…)
Anybody tried this, or is going to do?

Traumgänger

I’ve taken pot in tons of ND’s… The same effect each time, I just got relaxed and started saying dumb ass things. Haven’t tried taking drugs in a LD though, but I did smoke a ciggarette, but it tasted nothing like the real thing.

Yes traumganger i thought of that to!
Was thinking of coffee, even posted it as a idea to make ppl more lucid in their lds, yesterday i think or the day before.

Cocaine could be fine to…or give yourself the spoken command lol cortex activation…or frontal lobe activation lol.

Cocaine or coffee would work i think in a ld…maybe even in a normal dream as a activator to become lucid…lol.

greetz,
Jeff

I’ve tried shrooms and sort of tried pot in dreams (only used mj in real life though, I have het to try mushrooms). First, I was at somebody’s house. We ate these weird things that looked nothing like the shrooms I’ve seen in pictures (they were like big long stick things), and about an hour later in dream time I wasn’t feeling anything, and getting dissapointed. Then I had to go in and talk to the guys mom, then it started to come on. Just as I have seen it’s affects described, It started with a feeling of excitement and a weird cold feeling in my stomach. I woke up after that though so I didn’t really get the full experience.

As for pot (which I have plenty of real life experience with), it has been the center of many of my dreams, but I have nevre actually smoked it in the dreams. One time I was standing in line on a mountain where they were handing out free MJ at the top. Another, I was trying to catch this bus that was gonna leave us behind but failed, so I asked this cop for help and belched up smoke somehow so he took me in, but I had not smoked before that. in my first almost lucid experience, I was walking up the stairs in my house when suddenly a high came on from weed that I told myself I had smoked hours ago. I never actually smoked in the dream though. AT this moment, I also had some faint distant feeling that it was a dream. Something like a deja vu of a time that I realized I was dreaming. I woke up soon after that.

ive taken some drugs that does not exist in the “reality” like one time i was with these native ppl in some strange jungle and they gave me something strange to eat, i knew it was a drug…and whoho was that weird! also taken some mushroom like thingies and that was very weird, felt like i was imploding into mysleft…very very weird!
non of these experiences is anything like real drugs ive tried (mushrooms, extacy, lsd…) the dream drugs were far more intenive and werid :grin:

Hey, I couldn’t believe that I haven’t posted anything in this topic! It’s one of my favorite. I guess I didn’t see it until now. :shrug: Here’s one of my dreams with drug. :smile: Hope you enjoy it. :grin:

April 25, 2003 ~ Friday

Comment: I just loved this dream!!! I want to experience it again. I wonder what it means though.

“Purple Powder”
-I wasn’t lucid, but I was lucid(?) It’s hard to explain.

In the spiritual forest (I don’t know why I have been dreaming about the spiritual forest a lot lately), my sister and I are trying to build something to help with calling the spirits. It includes gathering the elderly woods found in the forest (specific kind). Finally, I figure it out and somehow made a purple powder. I have cards on the table that I have built with the woods. I get a unique crystal glass to put the purple powder that I invented in. I put my left hand in the powder. I select a card from the pile… while I am choosing… I see “WIZARD, TIME, SLEEP, DREAM, and then finally WAVES.” I select that card, hoping to learn more about it (The Waves… remember?). Suddenly, I feel really weak from the effect of purple powder (a dream drug(?)). My sister (she’s not like my sister’s character IRL) warns, “You’ll feel even weaker. Be careful.” All of a sudden, I fall in a deeper trance. I feel myself fainting and hitting the ground. Everything is now black and I’m floating in the void. I seem to get information from beyond about “The Waves” in the details, but I feel overwhelmed that I wake up too soon. I also have forgotten the entire experience that I had when I was receiving the powerful information (it was very directly and detailed).

whoo, i love that dream DM7!!! if you ever learn how to have SD please take me on a “trip” to your dream :smile:

mindexplorer: Hehehe, ok I’ll take you with me :wink: I warn you that my dreams can be very… powerful. :wink:

Good luck hehehehe

lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Mind explorer lol in the jungel indians use plants that contain dmt…that can give lol more weird and intensive experiences then the drugs you named…if the dosage is high enough lol.

Funny dm7 many times i took drugs in my dreams or magic powder or magic drinks they always where purple to…sometimes magic green.

Jeff

Purple stuff rules! You all should try it. :grin:

ok, so i know what to do next dream, create some puplr DMT and smoke it hehe
and jeff…i dont know about you, you’ve tried it (DMT)?
me personal i wouldnt touch it before having ALOT of psychedelic experiences…since it is the most powerful drug known to mankind i mean… i have friends who did it and it sounds like quite a journey.
and also, DMT exists in the human brain, its active when your dreaming :smile: only not in the dosages needed for those extreme experienses. it exists in like every plant as well, just in low quatity, canadian grass i think contains the most…if you would like to extract it that is : ) (wich is easyer then actually getting hold of DMT)…hmm, of topic, sorry…

Yes i tried pure dmt , where great experiences…i told before here…sitting with my eeg cables connected to my head and eeg machine i recorded the experiences and it showed dmt gives huge theta waves in brain!
It is indeed a neurotransmitter your brain works with in very small quantities :wink:

Jeff

Just last night i had a really cool dream, but the thing is im not sure if i was mild lucid, or not lucid at all. :confused: The dream started with my friends and I discussing about this concert that were are going to. Its called Lollapalooza, and we took mushrooms or acid(not sure what it was exactly)so we started to walk, and i stopped and said “I already feel it” Once that happened i jumped into the air and started to fly. My friends were all looking at me like i was nuts. I explain to them they could do the same thing. So i started to fly really high( i love these dreams, even if its not complete lucid) and i saw the line of people heading out to the concert. When i looked back down, i saw my friends flying, but they were only like 4 feet off the ground. So i kept gliding everywhere and I was looking at the sky, it was changing into a lot of colors and different designs (very odd, I think it was the lsd, but it was cool), until my friends flew a little higher, and at that point we were all looking down at the stadium(perfect spot, no ones head was in the way). I remember when the first band hit the stage my friends and myself were going crazy we were all banging our heads and cheering real loud, then i figured no one could see us or hear us. So i flew all the way down to center grass and all these people were looking at me as if they were crazy . I said “how’s going” and flew out of the stadium. Then i was outside the stadium and i saw people along the side. So i jumped real high were they were sitting, the first time they didnt notice, then i jumped the second, I scared the shit out of these people :grin:, then after that i jumped over the stadium by doing a back flip. This dream was complete bliss for me, the reason why i though it was a mild Ld, b/c i was doing all the things i wanted to do while i was flying, but this only happened for this dream last night, so you make the decision :bored: But all in all, i love flying in dreams, its just a great feeling and a great site to see.

Some time ago i had a non-lucid dream in which i walked around in a museum waching paintings, then i saw some sort of psychedelic abstract painting and before i knew it i was holding a crystalline white powder. I thougt well this can be either ketamine or dmt lets try. Next thing all became blurry and the walls melted and when i tried to walk the corridors started to reshape them selves.

I maniged to look at a painting and got intrigued by its overwelming esthetics, ifinite complexity and yet minimalistic form, i was so moved i felt like crying. At that moment a woman standing behind me asked if i would join her in some kind of poetry reading all dazed and amazed i followed her into a hall with fancy sofa’s standing in a circle and intresting looking people sitting on them i joined them and started citing my poetry, they all looked very thoughtfull and then i woke up with a smile om my face.