Weird Important Question

Does this happen to anyone else. I become lucid but then i fade out of it but i dont stop dreamin, i just become non-lucid. And is it weird that i can remember what seems like almost all my dreams? Like i can go back to them and explain it in detail and have very good photographic memory of it all.

I don’t think thats uncommen. For some people the dream fades, some they just lose lucidity. Try screaming ‘this is a dream!’ a few times and see if it helps :wink:

Don’t worry… it’s common. :smile: By the way, I can remember my dreams in great details so you’re not alone. Don’t worry. :grin: Anyways, I have felt my lucidity slipping away too…

Try scream “INCREASE LUCIDITY NOW!” to help you establish your lucidity. Or walk around and repeat that you’re dreaming for few minutes before you do anything else.

Hopefully it was helpful for you!

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!)

It happend when I try to have a conversation with a Dream Character. It’s pretty dumb actually, because I talk to them about the fact that I’m dreaming and I’m lucid, but for some reason I lose my lucidity after that :bored:

It’s not uncommon for lucidity slipping away but most people indeed wake up from lucidity. It probably means you lose consciousness while your body still needs to complete the sleep cycle you’re in: you just started a REM-period :smile:dreaming sleep) and this has to last for a while until you really wake up. Normally lucid dreams occur at the end of such an REM-cycle because you’re about to wake up, and then it’s common to wake up from your lucid dream instead of losing lucidity and continue dreaming.

Try the verbal control technique by saying “increase lucidity now!” or “awareness now!”. You could also literally ground your awareness by feeling the ground you’re standing on, this helps to stabilize the dream.

Dream recall is like any skill and talent: some have it naturally (so are you), many have to work on it, a few can’t remember anything even if they try for a long time.

yeah it happens to me too i have a photographic memory

ShroomAdventure…it helps if you remember to call your own name now and then…if it really bugs you…remember to train yourself to say your name and say i am dreaming every 10 seconds or so in your ld and try not to be to strongly attached to anything that happens in your ld, so you wont be distracted to easely!

Jeff