viewing anothers dream.....

ok this is a little something that happened to my friend (i am starting to get so jealous of her)

i asked her a couple of nights ago to try enter my dreams through a method i found that “supposedly works” to tell me i am dreaming etc. in hope to trigger lucidity. Sadly she couldn’t.

But last night while she was wondering around the house her sister was making funny noises, so she went in to check on her. When she touched her she ended up seeing her dream, she didn’t become part of the dream just a remote veiwer like watching it on a tv in her head.

She saw her on a boat in a thunderstorm, when her sis woke up she told her about the dream and it was just how my friend had seen it.

just htought i would share that with you…

what was the method you found? i’d like to be able to do that…

Insane_Goth: It sounds like your friend is a gifted person. She has ability to pick up the energies (dreams, feelings, etc. for example).

It’s really interesting and I’m interested in the technique that you told her about. I’m curious… very curious. :grin:

Lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Interesting! Strange phenomenon, but I’m already thinking about possible uses. For example, maybe we could hire her to write our dream diary mrgreen: .

Maybe you have to try it again, let her “see” your dream this time?

i can do that as well. i have always been able to see clearly others dreams when they talk to me about it, or i can see there dreams if i am near them. but tit doesnt happen all the time thought.

cool huh i think that is one thing that got me into ld

and i can also tell plls emotions and stuff and sence things

cheers

richard

i wish i could do that, all she did was touch her sleeping sister and she remote viewed the dream. Sounds cool.

as for the method to try and enter someones dream i will see if i can find the site :smile:

Hey Timeless_Soul,

How can you pick up dreams? I can pick up other’s energies and most of all emotions, but never heard about dreaming… could you tell me how it works? And when you see the dreams?

Greets,

Thor

how do i do it??? i have no real lue actally :content:

i just stand near them and as they talk i just see it. i can sometimes read minds, maybe this is just a side off from that ??? sorry i really dont know :sad:

Peace

Richard

Hey, Soul

That’s a pity, I can’t do it, and I hoped there was a rechnique for it, but thanks anyway.

Greets,

Thor

Peace

I have had a telepathic experience where in the middle of a conversation, a visual representation of an idea was transmitted to me. My friend and I were having a discussion about a mutual friend of ours. But there was a miscommunication in our discussion. My friend was referring to the way our mutual friend was in the past before he “changed”, so to speak, but I had inferred it as the “new mutual friend”. At the moment, my friend had somehow caught onto the fact that I misunderstood, and so he projected a mental image of how our mutual friend “used to be.” This image of the way our friend used to be was somehow visually transmitted to me. It was the clearest form of communication which was far more accurate than words. Seconds later, I verified with my friend that this phenomenon did indeed occur. We discussed and analyzed what happened. Although it was very brief, this was one of the craziest moments in my life - one that would be significant enough to challenge one’s perception of reality and the way humans are capable of communicating. Perhaps this happens on subconcious level to all of us.

Now, I do have to admit that this experience didn’t occur to me when i was sober. My friend and I were both on LSD. I’m usually very reluctant to mention this story to anyone because just about everyone would dismiss the validity of it all simply because I was under the influence of a hallucinogen. But the important thing to me is that I know it wasn’t a hallucination or something I conjured up. Nor do I believe that it was just an effect of the drug. I believe that the drug just allowed me to tap into this state of consciousness where telepathic communcication became possible. It wasn’t something I could have willed for or duplicate. It was just a moment that came and went, and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time in the right state of mind. Sort of like a lucid dream. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are a few people who can tap into this phenomenon naturally.