redbull.....

i was readin the ingrediants and i couldnt help but notice it has b12 at 250% and b6 at 80%, and iv also read on here that caffeine helps with vividness and theres a large amount of that in the bevarage, i dano sounds like the perfect recall enhancing drink, just thought id share

Im not sure that would be such a good alternative. First of all, if the taste doesn kill you, I tried one of those things and not only could i not sit still, i could barely close my eyes. Maybe if you diluted in with 3 parts water :grin:

-Crowe

The first night I had a RB, it sure gave me nifty dreams, but then I tried a ‘monster’ It seemed way more powerful in the way of vividness etc. It sure gives you a buzz

Monster?

Monster is just another energy drink, with a spiffy black and green can. I’ve never tried one, but I know a friend who has, and he liked it. As far as lucid dreaming goes, though, it seems like it would be impossible to go to sleep within 5 hours of drinking something like that. :clown: Don’t quite see how anyone would manage it.

Hehe what about brewing coffee on red bull? :panic:.

I’ll have to drink a redbull before going to bed and see what happens. Redbulls don’t keep me awake so I should be fine with falling asleep. They really don’t affect me or my sister as it goes for energy. I’ll see if it helps with dreams. Maybe it’s just a placebo(spelling?)

Yeah caffiene doesn’t seem to affect me much either. It doesn’t affect my sleep at all (except sometimes I get this coffee before school so I can stay awake, it makes me a little jittery, and it probably has massive amounts of caffiene since it’s the only caffienated drink that has ever affected me).

“Im not sure that would be such a good alternative. First of all, if the taste doesn kill you, I tried one of those things and not only could i not sit still, i could barely close my eyes. Maybe if you diluted in with 3 parts water”

The taste?! Red bull tastes awesome, whats wrong with you?!

What are you talking about, it tastes like someone urinated in some mountan dew. And if you think thats bad, the aftertaste comes back tenfold.

-Crowe

i agree with the mountain dew comment but if anyone feels effects off one to the point their jittery then that has to be placebo, or im not very suseptable to it

OOh boy, I have to disagree with you there.

My personal experience:

I think those of you who already have a high tolerance to caffeine (e.g. coke/coffe/energy drink consumers) may not feel the effects from 1 can of ‘Redbull’ as much as people who limit their caffeine intake already.

I go through stages where I do not drink coffee or coke for weeks or months then if I do have a ‘Redbull’ or even a couple of cups of coffee in the same day, I have so much trouble getting to sleep that night. Maybe only forcing myself to get one or two hours.

Not good for the nervous system either as I tend to get extremely jittery and get easily flushed. It is good if you have built up tolerance levels to it through drinking coffee or ‘Redbull’ at least 3-4 times a day. Then you get back into your normal sleeping routine, not sleeping as many hours though as your energy levels are higher. It does affect your dreams, making them more intense…but only if you have got to the 3-4 cans a day tolerance stage.

A very expensive way to get more vivid dreams though.

yeah it deffinetly keeps me awake, sometimes thats a welcomed effect though, it does create a noticable difference for me but its more along the lines of just not being tired as aposed to making me extra speedy, deffinetly helps me think clear in the morning though, its actualy not that expensive, ya see eckerd has been given it away free for weeks wink wink

Personally, anything with high levels of caffine keep me woke and if I am lucky enough to fall asleep I usally don’t dream or have random disconnected images running through my head. Very unplesant.

:confused: <–normal everyday me / me on Redbull–> :cool_laugh: