Changing the scene, making stuff appear - Effective Method

Making stuff appear:
Close your eyes in the dream, then feel around, expect to feel the thing you want to appear.

Changing the scene:
Close your eyes, feel around for a key object that is in the scene, open your eyes. Example: I want to go to a park, so I close my eyes and feel around for a tree.

It has worked every time for me with little hassil.

Why close your eyes. You don’t have to. Besides it’s cooler to watch it as the scene changes.
You know whats wierd. I can just imagine an object and I can kinda feel it in real life. I can do the same with taste,smell, and music.

Whenever I close my eyes I wake up, wonder why that is…

Yes, closing your eyes is said to wake you up. Isn’t that a problem with this method? Maybe you can spin around instead od closing your eyes or something?

Maybe, when you close your eyes and immediately imagine yourself touching something, you won’t wake up.

JJJ

Closing your eyes causes a lot of people to wake up (or lose lucidity) because it takes your focus away from the dream world. As most of us find out the hard way, you only need to close your eyes or start thinking about waking up and you’ll lose clarity in the dream. The idea is to continuously focus on something to keep it vivid and stable. It also helps to touch an object, or in some way involve your other senses.

I actually had an interesting experience this morning with creating objects in an LD. Something just wasn’t right, and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t create anything worthwhile. I walked out into the garden and tried to create some objects on the other side of the trees. This worked to some extent, but I just couldn’t create what I wanted. My efforts resulted in a couple of plastic guns and an unusual abundance of little plastic bags with metal pipes in them.

Frustrated, I decided to try something else. I walked through the gate and out into the street in search of some people. I entered a random building to find a group of foreigners gathered around a table. I announced that I was interested in purchasing a gun – and one that wasn’t plastic. An older woman on the other side of the table produced a pistol and sat it in front of her. I thought about grabbing it and running off, but quickly concluded it wouldn’t be a good idea. Instead, I asked her how much she wanted for it. She said “$250 to $300”. Somehow it didn’t strike me as weird that she specified a price range and not simply the higher value. I negotiated an inspection of the goods, and was able to pick it up before demonstrating that I had the money.

Anyway, it seemed to be much easier to get the items I needed from random people than to actually create them myself. If you have trouble making things appear, try asking DCs for them. It worked for me. :wink:

What did you need a gun for? I don’t know about you but my hands alone are way more deadly in a dream. Wait srew that I just have to think and it’s worse.
The problem is you are trying to hard to create something. You need not try and just do it. You don’t think about moving your fingers you just do.
Hope that helps. Or maybe your to low of lucidty. Try and make your level a little bit better.