very strange experience

i slowly drifted into sleep and realized i was, so in my head i kept roaring out ‘i’m lucid! i’m lucid!’ before i was fully asleep haha. so anyway, i was lucid, but paralyzed standing up, in a very weird position, like a standing up fetal position. i wasn’t too aware of my surroundings, but instead focused on myself. i tried to yell out ‘more clarity!’ but my mouth was shut. then the weird shti kicked in. it wasn’t me, but my surroundings that started to shift around me until i realized that i wasn’t standing up at all, but laying down, and after that i realized on my mattress, and i drifted back into consciousness as easily as i drifted into sleep. this was a WILD right?

I’ve sort of had that before. Where you’re in sleep paralysis and weird stuff is happening since you’re part in a dream state. One night/day recently, I was in SP and part in a dream state. My surroundings were strange and I knew I wasn’t awake so I assumed it was a dream. I tried to say “lucidity” to get myself more into the dream, but I couldn’t open my mouth or even make a noise. I knew then that it was an OBE (the kind that I have), because my sleep paralysis seems to enter into OBEs (dreams), causing me to be unable to move or speak.

Hehehe, funny you mentioned it after I experienced it in my nap. I found myself laying in fetus position like what you mentioned. Then, suddenly, I began to roll faster and faster and faster until I had that horrible headaches from being dizzy. It was weird! Suddenly I found myself in fetus position again. There, I entered into a dream. I still had this weird pressure/headaches on side of my temple. :shrug:

I kinda like to experience it anyways, because it gives me something to experience that is impossible to experience in real life. :smile: Like, laying in weird position or experience weird sensation. :grin:

Ok, I’m weird, I know. Nothing’s new. Ha ha ha. :alien: