Lucid Dream Research Paper... Help!

Hey,
I have to write a 10-15 page paper on lucid dreaming. I was wondering if any of you guys had some ideas to help me.
It has to be original and creative…
Any Ideas??

Hey fdroy,

Try combining the information on this site, with the information in the discussions on the forum. Try searching for posts that have been written a year ago or so, you’ll find lot’s of information.

Greets,

Thor

Mabey you could write a paper on the History of lucids dreams and the development of the dream community? Adding information about Ld’s in general and the science behind them.

You could write about your experiences with lucid dreaming, or somebody else’s that you thought was really interesting. You could also write about how lucid dreaming has changed your life so far, for better or for worse :eek: Sounds like a pretty easy assignment to me…fun too :gni:

That’s really easy fdroy, since almost nobody knows about lucid dreaming you can spend the first 5 pages explaining what lucid dreaming exactly is and convincing the reader it’s been proven by scientific research :wink: . I mean even that is very creative for an outsider because usually people find lucid dreaming itself already very weird. You will find all the information you need on this forum and the main LD-sites, and if you have the Laberge books “Lucid Dreaming” and “Exploring the world of lucid dreaming” you’re in heaven. Also try this site, it is a collection of scientific articles about LDing:
sawka.com/spiritwatch/tableof.htm

main LD-sites:

Good luck :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will definatly consider them.