the BIG Shared Dreaming Topic

first i want to say thanx for making this post a sticky, i think it needs it :content:

second well done on the sd, but did u record it? and did the other person too?

i am all for beliving that you did have a sd and every bit inside me whats to agree with it but then i got a nagging feeling which always wants the hhard facts.

could you post it up in the dream diary section?

Well done and keep at it.

2 years i have tryed and you just have one out of the blue :grrr:

lol

Richard

no, we didn’t record it in our dream journals if thats wut u meant-but this morning i asked what she dreamed about cuz she was in the dream, and she told me everything i had dreamed, and i asked a couple questions and everything matched up. here is the basic story line:
Me and Her go down to lake, it is at camp, and she gets in the lake and paddles around (in a boat) but i don’t because i don’t want to get in trouble, evil guy’s dock is over on the side, he is sitting there glaring. we also remember something about a live alligator. we don’t remember what he does or how she gets out. Next thing we know we are on the hill where she got in at the lake, and there is Evil GUy’s shack. (our descriptions of evil guy and the shack match perfectly) in case you are wondering, his shack is tiny, run down, brown, and surrounded by leaves. we don’t remember which happens first, but evil guy glares at us out a small window and my friend trips over a pile of leaves that uncovers a rotting alligator skeleton :eek: yuck! then we are running away from evil guy. He hypnotizes another friend, who turns on us, Then, she dissappears in the same time in the storyline that she says she woke up.
btw i asked the third girl if she remembers what happened: she woke up earlier than the dream took place but i think this is more than a coincedence. She definitely wasn’t acting like herself in the dream, even before she was hypnotixed. Maybe in the dream somebody else was her, like sometimes you aren’t yourself in a dream. I should ask all my friends. Anyway, thanx for reading this i kno its pretty long! :tongue:

ok thats it that is fantastic, first off i want to say well done, i dont know how long ago u pasted this up but i have been away. oh and bout your girlfriend acting weird. i have found too that dreams that i belive i am dreaming ( i say belive cause everyone i ask doesnt really remember their dreams real well ) they act weird, diffrent from teh other dream characters, well it is like this.

as if there were sleeping.

You know how you do some crazy stuff in dreams that just dont make sence or you are following a plot and just know things, well htses Dc (or r they) act diffrent sorta … stupidly???

oh well thats the best i got. still no luck on sd for me but how did you do it? try anything?

Richard

first of all, im sorry that you did not understand my post Atheist…i think sience is great, look where it has brought us!
ill say it in another way; do you think that all that we know now is right say 1000 years? I do not, i think they will look back and ask themselves how could we believe in that!

TimeLess_Soul (and all others)
if SD were to be real it must have something to do with telepathy, rigth? so to be able to SD you must be able to do telepathy. have you been on psipog? if not go there, they explain a “to do list” how to open yourself, like you become a reciever. and then how to sent messeges to ppl who have “open themselves”
if you really want to have a SD i suggest researching and training this, for me it makes a bit sence.

hmm your right actally that does make sence, i have been training my self for this after that weird beam thing that happened to me, oh could you please direct me to the web site again

cheers

Richard

psipog.net/welcome.php

i wanted to train in this but i hardly got time for traing to LD!
report back any succes!!

hmm well as for the age old debate at if u have a sd u need to be able to do telepathy, some people say that you need to be in delta waves. i disagree. yesterday i was talking to my mum about ld and sg and whats not and she tryed to me send me a thought. me must have looked rather stupid as she grabbed my head and put mine to hers, just for effect i think. anyway i just closed my eyes and i more felt than saw. i felt a bird an it was moving maybe a raven bigish bird anyway. it became clearer and i started to seea little river, with a lot of trees, the bird swooped down and than flew low and it stopped. i told my mum what i saw and it was dead on bar the type of bird, i am not a very good bird person so i dont know names very well :smile: but hey it worked

Richard

im kinda on a 45/55% wether i believe in SD being possible or not. 45% being i do believe in it. theoretically i think its possible, but its just the fact that i never experienced a real SD or “real” telepathy. those 45% is made out of the facts that at least 1 time each week you say something exactly the same time as another (just starting a meaning) or youre just thinking of the same thing, without any reason. AND this happens more or less with different persons! that is for example with my brother it happens almost each minute during a conversation, kinda scary if you ask me. and other friends it just tend to happen more or less to. Could this really just be a “counsidense”? really, think about how often it happens!
But also in many cases it could be ex; you are walking home at night, very very long way with a friend and suddenly you both see a bird…i mean its not very strange that you both think and may say at the same time; it would be great if we could just fly home, without knowing you said it becouse you saw the bird.
but if telepathy is real it would just be natural if SD are as well…

and as of “there is no part in your head that does it” ok, i really dont think we know that much about our brains yet that even if we could do telepathy the sciense could know why…ofcourse many theories would be made, but as i stated before i believe all the new research we do nowadays dont have to be true, it just make sense now…when we still dont have so much experience and knowledge about it…

i have read some interesting things and i thought i would post them and an idea of mine sorta has come together from what i have read so here goes.

we dream inside our minds, (that much we think anyway.) but i belive that when asleep our brains connect with everyone elses that is sleeping and dreaming. now you see DC in your dream and you know they are SC but i have seen a few people with glazed eyes or acting very strange for that enviroment. it has lead me to belive that we all dream together but waht we see changes. say for example.

i am on a bus and i see a man. he looks at me he is old and dirty. that is my view and i tell him to take a bath.

his view on the other hand. he might be on a plane or a car or a train or a bus. a man walks up to him. consider the sourndings if he was on a plane lets say i am wearing a flight outfit. i am the poilt. i say to him " take a bath" than the dream takes over and say somthign else" because we want you to be clean b 4 we all die" and the plane starts to dive towards the ground.

i think we all dream together but i think our minds put cover over the images. why? i am unsure. but inside a lucid dream it is diffrent we have lets say a lucid view. inside this veiw it is possibe to see waht is real nd waht is made up by our mind. i have in a few lucid dreams noticed diffrences in the way people move talk and stuff that doesnt seem to be normal. i have also felt some people are diffrent to others, they just feel diffrent to my mind.

does anyone agree with this, or anyone even understand waht i am goi ng on about???

cheers

Richard

I roughly scanned through. I decided I beleive in shared dreaming.

My argument is (but not a critisisment):
Scientists have known gravity exists, but can they explain how it works, where it comes from, why it pulls? I don’t beleive so, unless I am mistaken.

So if scientists can see the effect gravity, but without knolage of gravity, can’t psi people see the effect that psi has when they use it without knolage of how it works, and where it comes from etc.

There is scientific evidence on the internet. I will find the website url if anyone wants it.

Technodreamer
:cool: :smile:

ofcourse link us up, and isnt gravity done by the spinning of planets and sun and suff. wow i rekon i could win a prize with that one

Peace

Richard

I want to try shared dreaming out. But I yet to have a LD! :happy:

What about those pegeons which can be placed hundreds of miles away from their home a fly back. Science doesn’t cover that. (As far as I know). :grin:

Technodreamer

TimeLess_Soul: Your theory is interesting, but I disagree in a way. Actually I have something to add.

I do believe that we’re all linked in a way, yes. I do believe that shared dreams are possible because I did it with my friend, explora. We ended up getting the same thing regardlessly time. I traveled 12 hours into the future and we both had the shared dream… I was 12 hours ahead (he lives almost other side of the world… that’s why), but it worked excellent. So the shared dream was proven for me… also I have proved that our subconsciousness isn’t limited to time either according to my firsthand experience.

But, not all of DCs are real characters in your dream. Like Q mentioned somewhere (I do agree with her), I believe that there are different kind of DCs… I will list what I have in mind (I might forgot something).

• Normal DCs made by your subconsciousness
  • Guides/Spirits
  • Real People (shared dream)

So not all of DCs are having a shared dream with you. Sometimes you’ll get a guide or normal DC to help you realize something. Subconsciousness is genius. It knows what you need to know.

Anyways, back to the point. The real people might or might not have a good connection (link) with you; therefore, both of your dream image that you retrieve might be either distorted or lost in “signal.” It can cause both of you to have different dream plot, surroundings, etc. except that both of you were there talking together (it might be different too). It’s just like TV. You get noises if the connection isn’t good therefore you can’t get the image clearly. My theory is that our subconsciousness has that special filter so in sprite if it happens, we still dream smoothly. Our subconsciousness just have to fill in the missing data. That way we won’t be interrupted with our sleep cycle since our cycle is very important for our health and our mind. But, what I’m saying is that it is POSSIBLE to get 100% shared dream if you find a way to link/connect with this person very well thus you won’t have any interrupted/corrupted data between each other.

By the way, I can tell if this DC is a DC or a real person sometimes. You just have to see in their eyes and you’ll know almost immediately. If not, ask them basic questions like Q did. “What’s your name?” is an example that you can use. It works very well to see if it’s your DC that your subconsciousness made or not.

Again TimeLess_Soul, I found your theory interesting. I’d appreciate it if you tell me what you think of my theory. I really enjoy discussing this type of thing. :grin:

Cool, I’ve got a start by my name. :happy:

I agree with DM7 and TimeLess_Soul. They are both good theories. I also like talking about this.

To sum it up:
1.) We are all connected onto a Brain Network
2.) We can have Shared dreams, when asleep
3.) We may be able to control the shared dreaming. (What do you think?)
4.) The conectivity can cause missing data, which leaves the subcontous filling in missing data
5.) A stronger link will provide better results.

So if we are all linked onto a brain network, does that mean you could connect to a pet, for example my cat. Or would our Brain waves be incompatible. I would expect it to work in the mammal kigdom. You could then find out what they like, food wise etc.

Also, does that mean I could show my blind and death great grandma a chance to see agian. She already probably sees in her dreams though.

A way to improve connection would be to shout “Improve Shared dreaming connectivity now” or something like that. To find people you could get the yellow pages of shared dreaming! :smile:

What do you think? How would somebody go about controling shared dreaming? What would you use it for?

Technodreamer :cool:

woww… nice one

hmm… yes some may like to visit

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

if you wish to join a dream team …

(reckless promotion effort by explora)

I am sure that most of you now have at least seen sealife. As i was there i have tryed many times for a SD but the other group members didnt not share the memories i had if any.

I have also tryed with my frieds, also no luck , but i will not give up.

I would like very much if people could post any SD they have had, any there friends have had, anything. Just to let me know it can really be done. Thank you

Richard

well now i have had a few SD so i guess it is possible well this is fantasic i guess it opens the door to new things as well

I beleive shared dreaming is possible, but we can’t do it because we are missing something obvious about the human mind that prevents us from doing so.

Maybe we can conduct and experiment, and ask everyone who has had a shared dream a fixed set of questions, and see if there is anything that links them together. What do you think?

And I would like to join the experiment stated in the first post, but I dont’ know what to do? Is that a lost cause now?

I believe we have filter, but we can learn how to remove it only if we’re ready for it, etc.

And I have to agree with you about the missing key. I have been noticing that for so long and in some experiments, I seem to be able to find that missing thing, but I never can remember it. :crying:

Oh well, won’t hurt to experiment some more. :content:

from what i have tryed i never remvoed a filter. actally i didnt even think about it ata ll and bam there it is. and i hav ebeen haveing moreat taht rate. for 2-3 years i tryed and i thought nothing was happening. i guess i was wrong but yes i am up for the experiment. waht questions do u think would be asking? i mean we are all going to see our dream from our presepctive so u cant say what wasi wearing cause i wouldnt really be looking at my self. anyways. good idea

Part Two can be found here:
https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-shared-dreaming-topic-part-2/8667