entrance of reccouring dreamworld identified...

A few weeks ago, I visited my hometown and had quite a strange experience…

I walk down a road to find the house I used to live as a kid. I’m unsure about the right route, but I don’t care. I arrive at a crossroad and look right…guess what I see!

A part of my personal dreamworld!!!

Maybe the street was saved in my subconsciousnos. I did not know that it existed for real, so it was quite disturbing.

In a way, a dream was comming true :tongue:

Thats really beautfiul. I think those kind of experiences could happen to anyone actually… Just keep on concentrate yourself to your dreams :wink: Dream until your dreams come true!

Hope you done a reality check when you found it…lol.

I remember going back to the place where I spent 8 years growing up. I hadn’t been back there for 10 years. It felt like I was walking into a tiny version of what it once was…but it was me who had grown up, not the surounding buildings and streets that had shrunk.

I really wanted to explore the area further but instead we just drove along the streets as their wasn’t much time before it got dark.

Many many of my dreams are set in this place as I remember it as a young child but always from the perspective of a 5 year old and not as a grown-up.

Just thought I’d add my observation…I wonder if it was like this for you too?