Too hot!

Anyone else being hit by this stupid heat wave? I swear, I dont like heat to start with, these temperatures are nothing short of nasty to me. x_X Mind you, being a winter person, I would say that…

Where do you live? I’m dying from hot weather in Belgium right now :bored: It just never stops :eek:

I like this heatwave, being a person from a place where winters last forever :wink: I can honestly say that i would never miss snow…

Im leaving this place in just a few hours, going to Spain :happy:

Norway, would like to be there, especially the north :xmas:

Well, actually its almost 30 celsius in Norway at the time

omg here in canada it rained for the first time in like one and a half months of freakishly hot weather yesterday. its kinda annoying, because that was the day after i had decided to take advantage of the spectacular weather and sleep in my back yard with friends in a tent. so it will not be dry enough to pack away for a while -.-# anyway, im sure no one cares :smile:
so yes, we did have a heat wave :smile:

Jenn

Ya it’s over 100 where I’m at.Been like that for over a month. :…:

Where I am, we’ve had about 4 years worth of rain in a month. I don’t think there’s been a day without at least a tiny drizzle. Although, I like the rain, so I doesn’t bother me much.

I’m currently enjoying the nice cool winter here. About 15-20° C most days. Summer is intensely hot here. Gets up to 42° C

Yesssss! I thought it would never end but… heat wave is finally over! :bounce: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Yeah good news :wink:
Pffffffffffffew was to hot lol even for my cookie ears :smile:

Here in England, it’s been boiling for the past week. It’s a nice change, but now I’m starting to wish it would cool down!

It’s funny. Everyone says we always moan about it raining all the time but when it actually gets hot we complain about that instead!! :mrgreen:

It hasn’t been too bad in Kentucky this summer. it’s just in the 80s right now. We’ve had more rain than usual lately.