making LD's clear!

hi, im the LD newbie again, and for some reason, i’ve had 3 LD’s in consecutive nights (pretty good for a newbie, eh?). And they’re around 1 minute long each. But i can’t make them more clear. They always feel so dream-like, and i want them to be more lifelike. I heard you can make it more clear if you shout stuff like “make this dream more clear”, but i spend the whole minute doing that, and i just wake up soon. Also, i’ve tried spinning around, but that wakes me up instantly. But i’d say, some weird stuff has been happening to me lately, like FA’s all over the place and some mild WILDing sensation, and by what i described to someone, i also came close to an OBE. BUT I CAN’T MAKE DREAMS CLEAR!! what techniques are there?

Hi -=EnTRoPiE=- :smile: Welcome to the LD4ALL forum !!

Well u r doing pretty well 4 being a newbi like u said…GreAt job! :happy: The spinning technique helps with stabalizing your dream, But 4 some ppl lik eu it might not help because it wakes one up. So…another way is t orub your hands together :smile: Try this, good luck and dont 4get to put some results ok? :slight_smile:

have fun in your next Ld k? :wink:

One good way that I find works, because the spinning technique doesn’t always work for me either, is to grab hold of anything near. Use your sense of touch as much as possible so your senses will fool your brain into thinking you’re in a real environment. Also, fix your gaze onto something until it becomes clear. I have blurry vision in a lot of ld’s as if my eyelids want to close so I just stare at something. Like once, I saw a tree so I went up to it and stared at the bark until it became so clear I could see patterns in it. Hope this helps, and congratulations on your success!!