What did you all do/think the night you got your first LD?

The farthest i’ve ever gone to getting a LucidDream was knowing i was dreaming, and i teleported away from my enemy. Without knowing it i was having one, this happened several times, but i never took advantage. It came natural, from an ordenary sleep. I was wondering if any of you can explain what you did the night you got your first lucid dream, or what you do now that works good. Thanks!!!

I’m still trying for my first. Things I want to do when I get lucid is to fly, meet my spirit guide and ask some dream symbols what they mean. Also hopefully conquer a few fears :grin:

Hmmm I was trying for about 3 months when I had my first lucid dream. I remember when i first woke up, I didn’t remember anything so I decided to wait until later on to see if anything came back to me, and it did! I remembered that in my dream, my mom was taking me home from school and suddenly I knew I was dreaming, no reality check or dream sign or anything…weird. I was in the car so I didn’t really do anything but look out the window to see what my dream looked like. I remember the sky looked like someone spilt a bunch of paint all over the place and the mountains look really weird. I remember reading one street sign that said “Awesome Avenue” lol! Then the dream faded away… I was so happy I finally had my first ld, even though it was so short. I couldn’t wait for my next one :content:

I woke up instantly. :sad: