RedBull gives you wings!O:-)

:angel_fly: Red bull will help alot with remembering your dreams.It’s got 250% of vitamin b6.
And as you Know b6 helps you remember your dreams better. :angel_fly:

But try to sleep after having one :clown:

The caffeine does a far greater job in the redbull to remember dreams by then the vit b6…but like aezen said…it could block u falling a sleep.

Jeff

Yes if u like to try b6 just take it in a pill, much better sleep results i bet . . .

well i had a pill which says it has 5000% rda (whoa? weird too much vitamin!!!) of vitamin b6 but it didnt do anything i also had goats cheese but dond let that put you off it might of just been one of those days where i was unlucky

how long does that caffeine take to take effect? (wake you up)

if it’s like 15 min or something i’ll just drink it and immediately sleep asap…

Ive gone out drinking double vodkas and red bull and while they don’t seem toget me drunk they did result in very vivid dreams all through the night.

I did have a bit of trouble sleeping though.

Anyhow tonight I’m gonna get up after a few hours and drink some.
Combined with a little WBTB it could be quite effective.

It’s not just the caffeien and the B6 there’s taurine and glucose and b12 and other things whcih might have an effect.

That’s an interesting idea presuming that you won’t wake up from caffeine. If you react slow to caffeine you might give it a try. I think drinking it not to long before your next REM period and after youv’e woken up so you can fall back to sleep faster. Maybe in combination with WBTB.

Caffeine is rapidly absorbed through the stomach and small intestine into the bloodstream, where it takes about 15-45 minutes to reach peak levels with an onset between 5-10 minutes. The level of caffeine in the blood reaching the brain determines the potency of its effects on the body. Usually the central nervous system is maximally stimulated within 30-60 minutes. The threshold of a oral caffeine dosages is 10 to 20 mg. The duration of the effect can be from 1.5 up to 5 hours.
erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine.shtml

Where could I find B6 pills at and how many mg is a safe amount?

Gameboyadvanced, you normally find them in any health shop or drugstore. Personally i use the 400% daily amount pills (8 mg), and i only use them when my dream reall goes down noticably (maybe once every 2 weeks these days). It definately helps getting my recall back up. The largest safe dose is realy high btw (like way over 50 mg or so) but i dont think it has any better outcome then lower dosage on dream recall.

Just a quick question… is the taurine in Red Bull real taurine or is it synthetic??

(do we all know why it is called Red BULL?)

Oh and as for how long coffee takes before you notice the effects, try having a REALLY strong mug (as in more powerfull than espresso). One sniff of it sends shivers down your spine. Scary stuff :cool_laugh:

Try sugarless Red Bull, they sell those and there’s no sugar to keep you awake.

Good question…hmm no idea if the taurine is synthetic in a redbull.
Dont know if that is really important…have to look it up.

Jeff

i bought some 200mg pills.

10,000 times reccomended daily dose.

anyways it works…

I wonder if taking a multivitamin B (B6/B12) would work better if taken after waking up at night, or am I just thinking something crazy/unsafe etc?

I don’t know about vitamin B6 effect on the body (except that it is necessary for effective absorption of B12) but B12 helps your memory, koncentration and balance and it’s not dangerous to “overdose”.
But 10’000 times the recommended daily dose?, I don’t believe it’s even necessary to go that big… (just my humble non-scientific opinion :smile:)

Red bull is full of dream goodies though…

b3, b6, b12, caffine, and I’m sure the other things effect your mind.

I have been having the craziest dreams every night all night with one red bull a day.

These are very distinct dream nights from teh days where I don’t have any.

lol what happens when u cant remember anything unless u drink a red bull? lol That’s what would probably happen to me.

This definitely works with WBTB. Last night I set my phone alarm for 5 am (I goto bed at 12 am and get up between 9-10 am).

I guzzled the redbull and went to the bathroom then went back to bed. I was restless so I took small amount of melatnonin to help zoink me out.

The rest of the night I repeatededly WILD from WBTB. By this I mean the first time I went into a regular vivid dream. Then I woke up briefly and experienced WILD the rest of the night until I was no longer able to sleep. Every time I would wake from an LD I would WILD back into an LD.

Good luck with this :smile:

so, if red bull helps, when would be the best time to drink it? im guessing right before you go to bed/sleep, is this right?