Where and who you sleep with

Only real problem with that is my dreams never involve my bedroom. >.>

Yeah same here. Usually stange places I’ve never been to.

no no no, we’re testing the whether theory that placement of objects and people next to you while you are sleeping causes LDs is true, right? So if you have an LD one night, then maybe the layout of your room is set to give you more LDs. Keep your room that way and then see if you have more LDs.

Whenever I slept over at my ex boyfriend’s house I would lay there the whole night and then the sun would come up and I would walk home with no sleep. I don’t know why I have such problems sleeping away from home but I do. I did fall asleep one time after taking some pain killers and I had a dream that I was in this weird art room… but no LDs that time.
Maybe the problem was just that he snored too much or something. :eh: And he kind of smelled…

hey my clock i have a clock in my room and im scared of ghosts (respect) when i go to sleep though at other houses im not hmm and since my bed got higher i got closer to the clock and ive noticed the feeling of ghosts (respect) since my bed got higher hmmm maybe i should move that clock

hey my clock i have a clock in my room and im scared of ghosts (respect) when i go to sleep though at other houses im not hmm and since my bed got higher i got closer to the clock and ive noticed the feeling of ghosts (respect) since my bed got higher hmmm maybe i should move that clock

ok, let us know how the ghosts react :alien:

ahhh double post double post shame shame

We are just talking about where and who you sleep with, and if it effects your dreams, which could be LDing or dream recall. I was just telling him before that most of my dreams never take place in my house. And yes I think the placement of objects has something to do with it, sometimes I have a few in a row when I don’t touch anything in my room after the first.

er, i’ll keep that in mind. Thanks.

infection0, just wondering about how often do you have LDs?

When I’m sleeping with my boyfriend I’m almost guaranteed to have a LD whether I’m trying to or not, but when I’m alone it’s hit-or-miss these days (although my dream recall is excellent regardless). Our beds face the same direction (west). The only major difference I’ve noticed is that it’s nearly always warmer in his room than in mine. Coincidence?

Harlequin

Well, when I’m sleeping in the same room as my friends… I tend to not get any sleep :wink:

:happy: aha daysong…well have fun and lots of laughs!
Ehm are they all lucid dreamers or know you are?

Greetings from nightmelody :wizard:

Jeff

Nah, they aren’t lucid dreamers… I think I’ve mentioned that I am a few times, but they kind of see it as, “Oh, yeah, another one of her weird interests…” :wink:

Lol another one of her weird interests :smile: what is there then more Daysong?

A. Are you an inventor of nike horse shoes?
B. built singing rockets in your backyard?
C. you have your own rockband the metal Ants?
D. You bake intelligent cookies?

Greetings, and nice to have you here with us :smile:
Jeff

I wanna sleep with your boyfriend too Harlequin!!:):slight_smile:

Well, Jeff, they consider a lot of things weird. :neutral: Let’s see… They consider the fact that I enjoy reading and writing weird. They think Lord of the Rings is weird. …And a good deal of other things.

Hmm, Nike horse shoes… That may not be a bad idea… :wink:

/ds

I love reading and writing to…lord of the rings…i just love it!

mmm yes Horse nike shoes would be a great thing lol :happy:
What is the name of your horse? Dayjumper?

You like fantasy books anyway?

Greetz,
Jeff

I love fantasy books :grin: My favorite kind of reading.

Unfortunately I don’t own a horse (I wish!)… I just ride the stable’s school horses. Cara, Gambler, and “Smoky” are some. Though I don’t believe the last one actually has a name yet; just a nickname. He’s a new horse…

/ds

Fantasy books are also one of my favorites :wink:
They can take you away from here and now lol to the world of imagination and adventures :tongue:

Well if i ever find a horse in the supermarket thats lost i sent it to you.

Jeff