*NT X-Project forum? - Saving backgrounds

OLD TITLE=“eric-the-dead”

Is that you who recently showed up on the X-Project forum? I’m over there posting as “Three Steps Back”. Be careful, there is a lot of negativity over there.

Its extreamly skeptical over at x project forum some might say religiously so, I don’t think its such a bad thing.

The unfortunate thing is halting of reasonable debate that is meets on a middle ground between science and subjects not traditionally addressed by science.

The insistance on the weighing up of every sentance for its scientific exactitude is a real bore and just assumes science can be the only true way of discribing the world. :neutral:

yup.
that’s me.
chances are, anywhere you see the name eric-the-ded, it’s gonna be me.
i’m everywhere.

i stumbled across that site in search of more wierd stuff.
but that forum is a bit of a let-down.
too much debunking… takes the fun out of reading about wierd stuff.
sure, debunking happens, but those people need to lay off a little.

i really only joined it to advertise myself.
i’m desperate for more forum members and fans of my art.
call me greedy… cause i am.
:cool:

eric-the-ded:

Sorry I mis-spelled your name. I’ll try to remember to drop the “a” out of dead.

You know I’m a fan of your work. I’ve got the LD Body and “spiral” loaded as wallpaper. They both look great on my 19" monitor.

Every time I would download a wallpaper it would over write the previous wallpaper in the file: “Interner Explorer Wallpaper”. I finally figured out that if I went into the windows folder and renamed the “I E W” file, it would save that and I could then download another one. Don’t know if this is the “correct” procedure but it works for me. (it even shows up in my Display settings options)

On your LD Body pic, have you tried putting the “solid” body on the bottom and the “ghosty” ones on top?

The X-Project forum is a broad based one, allows more room for “skeptics”. You have to read more and ignore more, but there is some value to be had. Perhaps not worth the effort though.

Happy blatant self-promotion!:D)

Er, guys, what is this X-project stuff? Can you give me the URL? What is it all about?

Dust Mote: are you trying to save the picture as “Set as Background” or “Save Picture As…”?

Well this IE thing… Have you tried to right-click the picture and choose something like “Save image as…”? Then you can choose the name and destination of the picture file. Isn’t that great? :cool_laugh:

The X-Project: https://pub3.ezboard.com/bxprojectforum
(registration required to post)

They have several forums:

Ghosts, Hauntings & Otherwordly Beings
Ghosts, haunted houses, fairies, vampires, spirits, demons, etc…

Paranormal Forum
Paranormal, ESP, psychic powers, dreams, telepathy, astral travel, mysteries, supernatural, etc…

UFO & Alien Forum
UFOs, extraterrestrials, flying saucers, government coverup, Area 51, Roswell, alien abductions, etc…

Cryptozoology Forum
Cryptozoology, bigfoot, lake monsters, sea serpents, chupacabra, mothman, cryptid animals, etc…

Spirituality & World Religion Forum
Spirituality, world religions, New Age, paganism, and belief systems…

Philosophy & Ethics Forum
Discuss philosophy, ethics, and secular morality.

Urban Legends & Folklore
Urban legends, folklore, superstitions.

True Crime
Talk about unsolved crime, serial killers, criminal psychology.

Science Forum
Scientific discussions and articles exploring scientific concepts.

Open Forum
A social hang-out or for non-paranormal topics.

Dreaming (all kinds) is in the paranormal forum, along with the kitchen sink. They have a broader range of interests, but also a greater presence of twinks, trolls, general lunies, as well as sincere de-bunkers and sincere believers.

I tried the right click/save picture as… Even when saving it to the windows folder, the pic is not automatically loaded into Display Properties/Background/Wallpaper. (that included doing a restart). I vaguely remember there is a way to load a pic into the wallpaper menu, but it takes a few extra steps. My way (using set as wallpaper) is actually easier.