Question for the pros

Hey all,

Ive been doing lucid dreaming for a few months now and have had only 6 lds, ive been noticeing i get them once a week now.But i was wondering how to have lucid without keeping a journal? ive had a journal and now stop writing in it, i have about 3-4 dreams a night. I know some people that have alot of lds without keeping journal, how do they do this? and still have lucids?

Look at Lucidity intro…at Hello(and a few questions)

I tell there i use the yogi way for it!
But it demands much patience and every day training.

These days i dont have to do it anymore like that…just craving 4 the pleasure of having a ld, craving all day long for having that pleasure is all the communication i need with my subconsiousness to have lds often.

Jeff

The more you remember your dreams the more you know what your dreams are like.
This is why keeping a dream journal helps with LD. It is easier for your logical mind to spot a dream if it has a larger recollection to work with.

Once you start recognising your dreams more regularily and you have some dicipline you should no longer need a journal.

You’ve been trying a few months, 6 LDs, and you’re worried about having so few? :tongue: Wha?
Been trying: 3-4 months
LDs: 0

I honestly don’t believe you need to write a dream journal.
I only write my LD’s down in the journal, and a few other dreams if I find them of special interest.

The thing about being able to recognize them…yeah, maybe, but I think the act of REMEMBERING to become lucid is better/easier than being able to RECOGNIZE it - after all, you due to dreams weirdness, you should in fact always be able to recognize you’re dreaming.

MILD - La Berge’s prefered technique also focuses on REMEMBERING. The hand-trigger technique also does that. Take a look at it! It has given me much succes!

Thomas