Fav thing to do in a LD?

Yeah it is pretty amazing, just don’t get too hooked on them cause that could be dangerous lol. You gave me some ideas, im gonna go matrix on some gangs ass :-p.

Well so far, the best thing I’ve done in my dream is hover around for a bit. But that’s not really saying much considering I’ve only had one lucid dream ever :shy:

But when I do have more control in my LD’s, I wanna:

• Re-enact the lobby scene from The Matrix

• Jump up reaaaaaaally high then come flying down onto a fat person >> <<

• Use DBZ powers

• Dream sex, of course

• Beat up a load of kids at school that I hate

• Have a lightsabre battle with random guys

hehe…

:content:

Sounds like a good start!
But you forgot:
-Swordfight with anyone who gets in the way (akin to Lightsabres), Samurai style. Maybe a naginata or a saber.
-Turn into a hawk and fly.
-Become a fish and go explore the ocean.
-Move around random objects and propel them into random objects with my mind.
-Make a big rainstorm (No reason, I just like rain).
-Drive a car at obscene speeds (14…Curses).

• Re-enact storylines of my favorite books, movies, and games…But only the ones that involve beating up stuff and sailing and flying. Pirates of the Caribbean and Shining Force II come to mind. :happy:

There, I’ll tack that on.

Holy crap! now THAT’S a good idea. Tekken or Halo, anyone? :spinning:

I’ve only had 1 LD. I tried to fly but I couldn’t. In my next ones I want to:

1. Try flying Neo style(like in Matrix Reloaded)
  2. Walk through objects, walls
  3. Conjure up Jessica Alba or Jennifer Aniston

I used to play halo for xbox a lot, and I had dreams I was master chief playing multiplayer, kind of a waste of dream if you ask me, unless you are lucid of course :cool:. I forgot, I have never experiment with walking through mirrors or walls yet. It seems whenever I realize I’m dreaming all I can think of is flying, and getting girls :eh:.

I havent had any LDs yet but when i get one i would like to try:

• Beeng god, doing god stuff
  • Try drugs or get drunk
  • Star in a movie
  • Try to kill someone, just to see if icould get away with it.
  • Clone myself
  • Go into otherpeoples bodies, and screw around with em
  • Go into a cartoon world like the simpsons.
  • Get a lucid dream… hopefully withingthe next few months!

Thanks, you gave me some good ideas! I wanna go into other people’s bodies and mess around, as well as clone myself that would be cool lol.

I was in a forest one time and ate some mushrooms off the floor. That was freaking WEIRD. Talking to animals is pretty cool. I remember riding this big black bull once. His name was bob and we were talking, i forgot about what. I was on his back running thru this neighborhood and he saw someone through their window in their kitchen eating a hamburger. We jumped smashing thru their window and he stabbed the person thru the chest with his huge horn.

Outch :eek:

did you plan for the bull to do that?? thast mean… :neutral:

The most amazing thing i did in a lucid dream was fly from the earth to outer space(as suggested by this site)…, it was really safe… and i think it lead to astral projection, cuz while i was in space looking all around me and seeing all these stars, i opened my eyes and saw my celing,. and i heard this loud beeping noise in my ears,. and i felt like there was a few strings attatched to my pack and they were pinching as if the strings were pulling down,. i got scared and i saw everything like i was sinking back into my body…then i woke up

Cool, I’ve yet to try OBEing in my lucid dreams, but first I wanna try some of the fun things listed in this post.

I like To:

1. Jump real high and do flips ond what not.

2. Talk to dream characters.

3. Go into peoples houses and see what they are doing.

I also want to go on a roller coaster in a LD, see if it is just as fun, maybe better.

I would love to

A) Jump through a mirror and go to another world. It happened in a normal dream but all that happened was My legs didn’t fully go in and I was in some small black box.

B) Talk to a DC and start asking weird questions and hear his answers.

C) To something like anger Mike Tyson and then fly away.

D) Guns and explosions.

E) Sex Of Course!|)

F) Re-enact some scenes from The Matrux and Lord Of The Rings. Also my favourite game Final Fanatsy 8

Sex, while flying, and eating chocolate. Although, is there such a thing as TOO much pleasure? :tongue:

Hmm, not that I know of. Go for it :cheesy:!

Hello, these are my aims:

Increase Lucidity (using voice commands)
Walk through walls
Fly
Fly while going through walls
Inspect dream world
Inspect a dream charecter(s)
Love/sex
Increase dream length
Fly at super hight speeds
Morth dream scenes
Change an object
Ask for an object I want
Apperiate object in fin-air
Transformation/Animorthinmg (Animal)
Change dream scene to cartoon world
Take over DC’s bodies
Check dream reality accuracy
Tell a common DC that he’s fake to see reaction
Freeze time, to inspect that moment
Self cloning
Talk to God or the dead (I’m not sure I can face up to talking to the dead)
Piss someone off
Use dream world to learn (Practice etc)
Read a million words per second
Super awrness
Super pleasurable sex (I’m might try this early)
Get over inertia when flying (If any)
See my spirit guide
Shared dream
Shared dream with cat
OOBE
Remote viewing on a wide screen TV
Try to getting my RL body to move
Try other stuff

Well. Theres my list :happy: I want to practly do it in order.

Technodreamer :cool:

wow technodreamer I will put that into my favorites list! Nice list to get some ideas off!

JJJ

Well, I’ve flown before… I also want to meet my spirit guide… And just looking around can be cool; there’s some neat scenery in the dreamworld :content: Talking to DC’s sounds neat. I also want to try shapeshifting, and like many others, re-enact some scenes from my favorite movies. :grin:

I also would like to try:

Moving objects in dreams using my mind
Meeting forgien people to prove I know the langauge
Super super sex

Technodreamer :cool: