I've had about 30 real OBEs in my whole life!

Hello,

Just wanted to share something with you all. I have had about 30 real OBEs in my life. I know they are real because I always ask to God if they were real or a dream and He always answers me at a very personal way into my dreams. But I don’t want to talk about God in this topic, but I want to ask you if anyone experiences OBEs just the same way like I do:

My body feels week like I am not able to move. I hear a weird roaring sound at my both ears (like the sound of the wind blowing in your ears kind of) then I feel something is ‘calling to me’ saying “You have to get out.” And then if i also wanna get out, it happends. It always stops when i wanna ‘go back’ or when I get scared.

These are really great experiences: OBE. Anyone experiences this the same way like I do? Or different? Please let me know. Thanx :smile:

angeldreams

P.S.: In which forum here can we post our dreams if we want dream interpretation (or give dream interpretation to other people their dreams)??

AngelDreams

your experiences are indeed very common in OBE :smile:

Woah, 30 obes!? I haven’t even had one yet! You’re so lucky!

Lucky?? I don’t know… It just happens to me so many times without i have to do anything to let it happen!!! Well, actually it won’t happen if u don’t want to experience it. So if ud ever get the chance to hear a roaring sound at your ears (which is the beginning of a OBE) and if u wanna experience it, theres a big chance you will have a OBE! :wink:

Hmm, sounds kind of scary. I have just gotten into the wonderful world of LDing, and have heard of OBEs yet never tried them. Do you suggest I should wait before experimenting?

locked… there is a special OBE topic for all OBE related things here: the BIG OBE topic

I split the dream interpretation discussion into another topic and moved to stuff dreams are made off.