giant sea-creature found

dude that’s crazy. it’s awesome though!

Damn that thing looks weird. Doesnt look like no octopus to me but if thats what the scientist say

hmm looks a little like a giant squid i guess… but this is my theory

we are being invaded by dead, squishy ugly aliens the earth is doomed.

The scientists don’t say its an octopus (yet :alien: ) they say they are going to test on that, with dna samples.

Whoa… :cool_laugh:
Thats the biggest… one of those iv’e ever seen!

Cool, hmm… i wonder how it tastes when cooked on a open fire?

Perhaps it’s a genetically altered giant squid, caused by radioactive waste or oil pollution. Kinda like godzilla but on a smaller scale.

ha I saw that!

Thats messed up! I wonder what it is!

WTF!! THATS MY HOMETOWN! oh man… ive been on that beach… wicked…

Oh man! Giant squids are so awesome. I want to like go hunt them or something! :cool_laugh:

Channel 4 News here in the UK has just announced that lab-tests have proved it to be the remains of a sperm whale.

Oh well.

thats cool and funny

Dissappointing! I want my giant squid!

oh dude that sucks. i’ve always been into squids i think everything about them is so cool especially their mysteriousness. however i don’t fancy their taste too much :cool_laugh: . but that sucks, it takes the fun out of it.

Oh that’s disappointing. At least we know for sure. :wink:

Well maybe…

Giant Squid have been seen in battle with adult whales too. In 1965, a Soviet whaler watched a battle between a squid and a 40 ton sperm whale. In this case neither were victorious. The strangled whale was found floating in the sea with the squid’s tentacles wrapped around the whale’s throat. The squid’s severed head was found in the whale’s stomach. unmuseum.mus.pa.us/squid.htm

Whoa, I would of liked to see that battle.

oh man i hoped it was a giant alien… err … goopy,… thing,… that vaporizes you if you come within a mile radius of it and the only way to destructotiaporizexplodesroy it is to send a big flamethrowemachinegunuclearbomb into it which does not only destructotaiporizexplodestroy it desructotiaporizexplodesroyaraburnarizeplasmatoranizes it aswell cool huh?

What the hell are you on Karl?

he’s not on anything, you’re dreaming :wink:

which would be why you can’t read it. like this
adhakeioae anweaeaib aenaweianew gdeaienri3492j34ia
which at one time said hey!