LDing causes alien abductions (beware!)

Yeah, you wouldn’t belive how many times iv’e been abducted! Oh wait a minute their in the room with me… hold on… no, NO! does the probe have to go in there!? why can’t it go in the nose–ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
j/k :wink:

ok.

i once had a lucidish dream where aliens were here and i was fighting with them against these other aliens. (strangely enough the Stargate from Stargate SG-1 & SG-1 were there too.) See it’s real.

now i know it wasn’t a dream it was a memory comming back :smile:

Well if you can trust surveys it seems that millions of americans believe they have been abducted by aliens. For some reason, those aliens are only interested in american people, because here in Europe you never hear about it. But maybe we are the aliens :eh:

I guess if we turn around Sage’s reasoning and make sleep paralysis the cause and those abductions the result, we have a sound theory that will make millions of believers angry :grin:

I’m pretty sure if any of the cultures on earth were aliens either Australians or Japanese would be the aliens.

:cool:

:rofl:

:lmao: Someone call Mulder and Scully.

I don’t mean to be mean, but YOU IDIOT!!! What they are saying is that alien abductions ARE the hallucinations that the people experience, meaning THEY AREN’t REAL, but only in the persons mind. It’s not that having sleep paralysis causes an alien to fly down and take you, but that sleep paralysis induces hallucinations, and those hallucinations in this case is one of an alien abduction!!

~ben

Why take it so seriously? There’s no need for name calling. I got a laugh out of the topic :smile: We’re here to learn and have fun.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
We all love Lucidity
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
If ya don’t wanna be banned, trust me!

Anyway… stop the seriousness this is a sarcastic thread here

Nicely said Infection0. I love the song by the way :smile: lol

Well Mr. Smartguy, how do you explain that after I woke up from my last LD, I was sleeping on my LEFT side? I always sleep on my RIGHT side. The aliens returned me ON THE WRONG SIDE - I rest my case. :neutral:

LMAO sage. Come to think of it, i go to sleep with the covers over me during an LD and when i woke up they were at the foot of the bed. I bet aliens did that too.

nothing to see here, keep walking, there’s nothing to see.

*** censorship. *** totalitarian methods of dealing with disagreement.

They’re on to us! Abort!

The continent of Australia slowly rises from the ocean, hovers for a moment, then blasts into the far reaches of space

one of my friends goes to sleep in a locked room, she always wakes up naked.

seems them aliens don’t know how to put bed clothes on.

your stories are so inspiring. especially the one about the naked girl. :eek: was your friend pregnant with anything the other day?

no but i so want to sleep over her house now. :wink:

from the BBC link provided, I liked reading the comments. Especially this one:

by the way, “all” abduction stories don’t take place in bed . . or even near a bed or sleep.

I’ve been joking around about abductions here, but I actually do believe aliens exist. There’s such an enormous amount of space out there, it’d be a waste if we were on the only planet with life. I’m not sure they’ve been to our planet though.

Actually, here’s an interesting point. Do religious people accept that life could exist on a distant planet? According to the Bible, God had nothing to do with any planet other than ours. (Clearly because people believed the Earth was the only land mass in all of existence back then).