I think I did it, not sure..

Well guys, here it is. I did the ‘hand technique’ last night. I think it worked! I was atop this HUGE building with some car on it, I was walking around. For some reason or another, I just realized it was a dream. I didnt real say ‘Hey! A Dream!’ It just kinda sunk in, so I figured I would throw the car with my mind. I did. It came crashing to the ground. I either faded to black or I dont remember the rest, but Im pretty sure I faded to black. I woke up around 3am and wrote it down. It was pretty cool.
-Even tho I didnt really realize I was lucid, was I lucid? Its hard to explain. Thanks guys! I will try again tonight, this time, I will fly! Muhaha! :smile:

That’s EXACTLY what happened to me! I didn’t do a single reality check or suddenly realise ‘Hey, I’m dreaming!’, I just knew it was an LD from the beginning :content: Anyways, congratamalations!

Yeah that’s what happens to me all the time, I just usually do reality checks to see if I’m dreaming. But most of the time, I just know. Kind of hard to explain lol.