LDing causes alien abductions (beware!)

Why take it so seriously? There’s no need for name calling. I got a laugh out of the topic :smile: We’re here to learn and have fun.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
We all love Lucidity
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
If ya don’t wanna be banned, trust me!

Anyway… stop the seriousness this is a sarcastic thread here

Nicely said Infection0. I love the song by the way :smile: lol

Well Mr. Smartguy, how do you explain that after I woke up from my last LD, I was sleeping on my LEFT side? I always sleep on my RIGHT side. The aliens returned me ON THE WRONG SIDE - I rest my case. :neutral:

LMAO sage. Come to think of it, i go to sleep with the covers over me during an LD and when i woke up they were at the foot of the bed. I bet aliens did that too.

nothing to see here, keep walking, there’s nothing to see.

*** censorship. *** totalitarian methods of dealing with disagreement.

They’re on to us! Abort!

The continent of Australia slowly rises from the ocean, hovers for a moment, then blasts into the far reaches of space

one of my friends goes to sleep in a locked room, she always wakes up naked.

seems them aliens don’t know how to put bed clothes on.

your stories are so inspiring. especially the one about the naked girl. :eek: was your friend pregnant with anything the other day?

no but i so want to sleep over her house now. :wink:

from the BBC link provided, I liked reading the comments. Especially this one:

by the way, “all” abduction stories don’t take place in bed . . or even near a bed or sleep.

I’ve been joking around about abductions here, but I actually do believe aliens exist. There’s such an enormous amount of space out there, it’d be a waste if we were on the only planet with life. I’m not sure they’ve been to our planet though.

Actually, here’s an interesting point. Do religious people accept that life could exist on a distant planet? According to the Bible, God had nothing to do with any planet other than ours. (Clearly because people believed the Earth was the only land mass in all of existence back then).

Although the Bible says “God created the heavens…” the whole universe and all it entails, fundamentalists would probably say no - there is no extraterrestrial life. When man said that the earth wasn’t the center of the universe, the church threw a fit. To say that humanity isn’t at least the pinnacle and crowning point of God’s creation would be blasphemy. Of course, more liberal religious people probably wouldn’t care if we find alien life or not.

Well, when you’re talking about billions of planets, odds are there’s going to be at least two with life…Whether it’s sentient or not, well, ya know, but still. Anyway…Um…Yeah.
Somehow the aliens seem to zap the memory of my dreams out of my head at night…Curse them and their advanced technology!

At least they didn’t PROBE you. :oof:

is there life on other planets?

Well bacteria was found on Mars, this would suggest that it IS possible. While bacteria may not be sentient, we all started out that way. The very fact that bacteria is found suggests it’s not impossible.

While Mars might not be streaming with life, doesn’t mean it didn’t used to be. Or that it won’t in the future. to not believe that with the billions upon billions of planets that are capable of supporting intelligent life out there it would be foolish not to at least accept the possibility there could be life out there.

I heard they were searching for it, but never heard that they actually found some - did they? :eh:

there was bacteria found in a rock 3or some years ago from mars. But the full on non-believers said that it could have been one from Earth since the rock was here for a while.

Though i would love them to find it on mars or somewhere, that would be very interesting :smile:

Sorry, I just have to reply to this topic. :content:

No offence, I think its amusing how there’s more American Alien Encounters than in Europe, or any where else. :rofl:

Better start up that StarWars project Bush. I wonder why the Russians didn’t want him to go through with it. :hmmm:

Yes, I’m sure there must be life out in space somewhere. Could you try shared dreaming with aliens? You get a Yellow Directries. Goto the aliens page and invite one in. Just a though.

Technodreamer :cool: