From cassette to mp3?

Does anyone know a good technique to convert songs from cassette to mp3? I’ve got a beautiful track on cassette but I’ve played it so much that its quality is decreasing fast. Unfortunately I don’t know the name of the track or the composer (I’ve been looking for these for 3 years now). Perhaps I can enhance it’s quality when I put it on mp3 or cd. Thx in advance!

I use the VST-plugins called ‘Steinberg Denoiser’ or ‘Declicker’ in combination with psycle.

Or you could put a small piece of it in mp3 in bad quality, upload it, some people here download it and who knows someone knows the title so you can download the HQ mp3 :grin:

Or if it has any lyrics, search for them in google.

Yeah it has some vocals in it, something like EEEAAAAAHHH-ééééOOOO… but I don’t think I can use this for a search on google :smile:
I posted a sample once on several specialized trance forums and I’ve sent it to several radio stations but no one knew what it was. And still, I’ve copied that song about 6 years ago from a CD, so SOMEONE has to know it right? I was so *** stupid though not to write down the title/composer of the track…
Thx Æzen for that link :content: