WOW! I doubled my fun!

The last three weeks since i started researching LD’s i have had 1 and a bit of an LD. Last night I had TWO!! It was excellent. I used the WBTB method. IT took me about an hour to go back to sleep but it was worth it.
I woke up washed my face and ate some cheese. Stayed up for 60 minutes.

When i went back to sleep I eralized i was dreaming before I was fully asleep. I rode it out for a while then BAM! :cool_laugh: fully Lucid. Wow. It was great. I went to the top of a hill and tried to fly. I could only jump really high then fall and roll down the hill. Still fun though. When I got to the bottom i decided to try and control the whether. When I thought about this, the clouds started to roll in. One turned into a dragon. Instead of running (or jumping :cool: away I started to talk to him. He was so Friendly. I asked him if he could show me how to fly. He was much abliged, but I woke up. :eh:

Then I fell back asleep again to try and go into it again. Soon later I awoke in my dream. It was dark outside which was strange because it should have been light by then. I got out of bed and tried to turn on my light. It wouldnt go on. Wait a minute…BAM! :cool_laugh: Lucid again. It was so exciting because for a while i wasnt even sure if i was dreaming or reality. WOW!! Anywho, i manage to make the sun rise a little and I went outside and perfected my flying skills. what a rush. I showed off a bit then went and opened peoples doors of there home to see what was there.

What a blast. It probably seems boring but it was one of the greatest experiences ever. I hope to be Lucid again soon. :grin:

Wow! Sounds great, from what I hear WBTB must be really something…Unfortunately, I got 7 hours of sleep last night so I’m going to have to catch up before I try it. :neutral:
2 in a day, that’s amazing. :happy:

Good one Realms.

Wishing you many more lucid adventures. :happy:

Good o’le wake back to bed … :smile:

whoa. 2 in a night. I really need to try the WBTB method. I’ve only had one LD total. I need an alarm with headphones before I try that though. I don’t think my wife’d be too thrilled with the alarm going off at 4 AM.

Wow, that sounds great. Just reading that makes we wanna go back to sleep, congrats on 2 in a night, very impressive :content:.

Hey congrats on your recent success. I think that WBTB is great. I need to try it more often.

maybe both your wife and you can participate in LDing at the same time? great for shared dreaming and mutual support… oh yes great job on your first LDs… sounds like a blast since I recently had my first flying dream I know… feels so great

I use the GTBWYW (go to bed whenever you want) method. Works for me :happy:

another last night. Dear god… :cool:

LoL…and this works?

LoL realms…it makes you start to think what reality really is.

I wish I could use GTBWYW. That’s hard with a 2 yr old in the house though lol

GTBWYW? What the…?

What exactly does that mean…
Like you go to bed at 1 in the morning if you want to??

Hmm… GTBWYW probably wouldn’t give you as much success, so I’ll stick with WBTB :cool:.