Begginers Luck?!?!?!

Ok, I had yet another Ld last night. :grin:

I am a newbie at lucid dreaming having only found out about it a couple weeks ago. Since August 15 I have had four full Lucid dreams. (thats four for four1 :grin: ) It seems to me that this is unusual fast progress. I have a fool proof method that has worked every time.

1)I wake up after 6 hours of sleep. I write down my dreams.

2)I wash my face (to wake me up), eat some cheese and then search the internet about Lucid dreaming for about 45 minutes.

3)I go back to bed after 60 minutes.

4)I lie there on my back with my hands on my stomach. I stare at the third eye. I imagine a burning flame in my mind. Slowly (after about 5 minutes) my hands feel like they inflate to the size of a balloon. Then they go numb. I get vibrations all up and down my body. So enough it feels like I am flying up into the sky at grotesque speeds. The darkness behind my eyes begins to get bright spots. My haert beats out of my chest and I come back down slowly. When i feel my hands again I roll over and lie down again.

5)I find a comfortable position and stay there. I dont move no matter what. Every 30 seconds i analyze my state of conciousness. “Am I dreaming Yet?” (sometimes this goes on for 45 minutes…)

6)Soon enough i am fully lucid.

Since I am new at this, it leaves me with some questions…

3 out of the 4 times I became Lucid I awoke in my bed in my room. I couldnt even tell at first if I was dreaming or If i just woke up normally. When I stand up it feels like I am leaving my body. This leads me to beleive that my lucid dreams have stemed from OOBE’S. Is this possible?

Also to you pro’s…

Is this too much of a good thing? Will so many LD’s now hinder my progress in the future? Is this even unusual?

Thanks

P.S. Lucid dreaming i probably the coolest thing I have ever done. :cool:

Sorry i forgot to add.

My Dad was good at OOBE’s. He would even get them unintentionally. Could this type of thing be inherted? :shrug:

Four LDs in four nights ?! I hate you! :smile:

No really, congrats. It sounds like you’re a natural. I wouldn’t worry about progress being hindered, in fact, you’ll probably get a lot better at LDing real quick - the more experience, the better you get. :cool:

:confused:tupid:
i agree with sage,. just keep it up and it’ll get better and maybe more exciting…

hmm… im not sure if it can be inherited…
but… dont complain… :wink:

thanks for sharing your technique

Realms Of Perdition, do you find that most of your LDs are very clear, vivd, easy to control?

Yes, my LD’s are very clear and very real. The control was not so good at first mainly because I am new at this. In my last couple I managed to control the wheather and make the sun rise. I have been working on my flying.

I’m suprised you can do all that method perfectly, since you say you’re a beginner. LIAR!! :grin:

why would I lie. :neutral: