Happy Birthday Jeff~

Heya Jeff,

Wishing you a happy birthday!

(i’m pretty sure it’s the 19th august, isn’t it?)

Hehe… Well I am not good on long expansive messages, but hye you’re a cool person, and i wish you have a great day…

Nick

:partying_face: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday!

Moderators are real people???

Just kidding :grin:
Happy Birthday, may it rain beautiful scantily clad women directly into your bedroom.

Happy Birthday Jeff! Maybe your subconscious will give you an extra-nice present tonight… :wink:

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face:
you must be very many more years wise now :grin: :wink:

No, we are just sophisticatedly developed robots . . :peek: . . but Shh! don’t tell anybody.

Happy 18th :wink: birthday Jeff!! :mrgreen_hat: :partying_face: :partying_face:

:mrgreen_hat:

~~~ H A P P Y . B I R T H D A Y ! ~~~
:thumbs:

:happy: Wowowowow this is a surprise lol hehe…but its true its my birthday today :happy:

First i had a funny dream where a friend had rented a super ultra luxe hotel for me lol. There was a hotel boy outside the room who knocked all the time at the door and asked me “SIR! Do you need something, Sir?” and after 5 otr 6 times i just said “SHUT UP! Go Away!”. Then i found the bathroom, it was huge, with a gigantic yellow orange marble bath 4 meters long and 3 meters broad it was also voice activated lol and could turn around. I just lay in it and meditated for a long time, was ultra relaxt lol. Just floating in the warm water, no thoughts, man was that good!
I just dont know which friend rented it for me lol. The room next to the bath room was extremely large like 50 meters lol and super luxe.
There was a big champagne bottle opened lol i drunk a lot of it and i danced at good music, jumped from the couches, lol. There where also huge flat screens at the ceiling that showed music clips of the music that played. Then the hotel boy yelled again even louder “SIR? YOU NEED SOMETHING? SIR?” Then i woke up.
Then i get a message from dm7 lol that she had meditated while i slept to sent me a birthday dream lol. Was she the friend that rented the hotel for me?

Then i had a lunch with a nice girl in real life lol and i had dinner and danced at the beach, was a great day! :smile:

Well ehm thanks folks :wink: You specially Nick :happy:

Greetz from the meditating bath man lol
Jeff

Happy B-day jeff!!! :beer: :partying_face:

ooh happy birthday I’m so glad that I’m here today, one of the few days in August I’m here! Have a great day!!! :partying_face:

nope, sorry. That was me. :wink: Happy to hear that you enjoyed the room. :happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:partying_face: :beer: :bounce: :partying_face:

Technodreamer, geees - I’ll get in trouble for all those Smilies.

Happy birthday old dude :wink: :beer: :mrgreen_hat: :beer:

gefeli :smile: hoe oud is het nu?

cool dream story btw :smile:

everybody used all the birthday smilies so in order not to overuse them i will not use any in this post but other smilies which otherwise will be jealous :flower: :cool: <|:D :xmas: :clown:

Happy birthday old man :wink:
You must be pretty old in dog years, and even older in pancake years :cool_laugh:

Wish you all the best… :…: :…: :…: :…:

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!:slight_smile:

First of all i wish you to be allways yourself like we know you and never change a bit.
Secondly i wish you to be allways happy,allways rich and living your life the way you want it .
Fall in love everyday!:slight_smile:
Im happy i got to know you Jeff:)All the best:)

Wow ppl…i hope i deserve all this honor!

I have become 38 Pasquale :user:
19 years ago i had my first lucid dream :happy:

DreamAddict lol hahah thanks for the Dream Hotel suite gift then lol
The meditation in the yelow orange bath was awsome!
It revealed that at the higest level selfawareness is selfcreation.

Thanks all! :happy:
I really do appreciate it! Was a nice surprise :xmas:

Jack thanks, i will always be myself lol i promise!
gov and mystic this old dino will always dance with joy
Life is a dance…make some moves :wink:

Till next year! :beer:
Jeff

Wishing u a Great and wonderful Bithday Jeff!! :partying_face: :mrgreen_hat: May all your dreams and wishes come true…if they havent already :content: