Movie-themed LDs

Has anyone had interesting LDs involving movie characters? I’d love to hear some.

Every topic I post seems to get ignored. :neutral: I thought this seemed like a good one. oh well.

I was intending to post this yesterday, but something happened and I didn’t.

Anyway, I’ve had quite a number of dreams involving movie characters. The most memorable of which would have to be from the movie ‘The Professional’ (also known as ‘Leon’). If you haven’t seen it, the movie’s about a young girl whose family is killed after her father tried to steal drugs from the organization he was holding them for. Anyway, she avoids the massacre by going shopping shortly beforehand. Long story short, she ends up living with a hitman in an apartment across the hall from her own. It’s probably just because I like the movie so much, but I’ve had those 2 characters appear numerous times in both lucid and non-lucid dreams.

I guess it depends where I am though. If I find myself in my own house, chances are I won’t see anyone other than perhaps a few RL friends or family members.

cool. I like that movie too. I need to rent that again; it’s been a while since i’ve seen it. Are you a hitman in the dream too?

Once I was Leon, and other times I just borrowed his stuff. I guess his life is just so appealing to me that it keeps coming up in my dreams. :smile:

i haven’t had any movie dreams as far as I can remember. I’ve been a character in a book before. I was Perrin from The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. It was a normal dream.

I’ve had quite a few non-lucid movie dreams, my most memorable one involving LotR… I was kidnapped and the fellowship had to rescue me :content: Heh, good memories…

That sounds like a cool dream Daysong. When I start getting good at LDing, that’d be one of my top movies to interact with. I’d also like to be in The Matrix and Goodfellas.