the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic III

Hey people! My name is Joe and er, this is my first post on the LD4all forums. Hi! I’m 14 and come from the UK. I’ve read everything on the site now and I figured the only way to find out more about lucid dreaming was to sign up to be forums, so here I am! So far I’ve only had 1 LD in my entire life, and it was only like a minute long :grrr:. Hopefully soon I can change that and become a ‘pro’ lucid dreamer! :grin:

Cya round
Joe

Welcome Nazca and Dezolator :wink:
Lets hope you two have soon loads of lucid dreams :smile:

Jeff

Hi BreakDancinCow,
This is good place to learn, welcome! :alien:

Welcome Nazca,
Yes, keep working at it, it will happen! :tongue:

Hey Dezolat0r,
You are on your way! :mrgreen:

Ooh he seems in a hurry. He didn’t even bold their names. Oh well, I never liked the bold anyway. Er,

Matt, Joe, and Nazca,
Each of you has an opportunity to be ahead of most beginners. Two of you have had LDs before, but don’t be fooled if you weren’t thrilled. They get better. Much better. And Matt, you might want to ask your friend for some inspiration. Having a friend in real life is better than having these forums because PEOPLE POST TOO SLOWLY! I HATE YOU SLOWPOKES! Anyway, I will recommend the same thing I recommend to all newbies: WBTB with MILD. Go now, look for those two around those sticky forums. Sticky forums are good for those who want to learn. Except the FA forum. I think that’s kind of wierd to be sticky. Erm… Welcome and good luck. Oh yeah if you ever want to get inspiration or want a good read go for the Dream Diary forum. I’d recommend Tripper’s, Atheist’s, and some other people I forgot. Meh. This job is harder than it looks especially if you babble on and on.

Hello.
My friend told me about this place, I’d always had lucid dreaming as something I wanted to work towards, but I’ve never really done much work on it.

It looks like I’ll be able to find some help in this here.

I’ve never had what I’d call a fully lucid dream, but I have many flying dreams, and I can always with some effort consciously control my flight, even though I can’t control much of anything else in the dream, and don’t know I’m dreaming.

hopefully I’ll be able to stick to the dream journal I want to get around to starting soon :razz:

Hi. I’m Harold. I’m 25. I’ve made a few posts on here but I’d like to introduce myself properly. I’d been reading the posts on here and other sites for about 2 weeks before I signed up. This is definately the best Forum i’ve seen about LDing. I’ve had one LD so far, right before I registered with this site. The feeling I had waking up from the LD was amazing. I was excited and my heart was pounding lol. I hope to have another one soon but no luck yet. I hope to get to know people on here and share LD thoughts and ideas.

Welcome Dreamcloud! I hope you will be inspired to have soon your first ld :smile: (flying in dreams is fun)

Jeff

Welcome Sleepherder, you had already your first ld so you know how great it is to have a ld, good luck with the hunt for your second ld:)

Jeff

Hello and welcome, Harold and Dreamcloud!

Harold:
Seems like you should share your LD in the DreamDiary forum.
We look foward to reading it! (If your heart was pounding so will be ours)

Dreamcloud:
Smart friend you got there :tongue:

Hello. I’m EmuWarrior. I fight for nature and good alongside my Emu soldiers. Enough insanity. I’ve had lucid dreams before I found this site. Flying is easy, by the way, I was doing it before I found out that people had trouble with it. Sometimes I have trouble with it, but usually, I just lay back and kick my feet and float upwards. Hope this helps.

Well, hello everyone!

Hi EmuWarrior. Welcome to the site. I’m pretty new here too. When did you learn you could fly? I’ve tried to once with no success.

Helllo Emu, glad to see we don’t need to tell you the basics… of course, you do WBTB and all that other important junk. Have fun learning new ideas here at this forum!

Hey, I’m Relic. I’m a 17 year old male from Jackson, Michigan. I’ve been a lurker in this forum for a long time and I’ve decided to start posting in hopes that it’ll get me thinking about lucid dreaming more. Hope I can be helpful around here too.

Hello, Relic.

I do not like Adidas.
I do not like lurkers.
I do not like Michigan.
You’re OK, I guess…

Good luck with your dreams. Exactly how long were you… lurking?

Adidas? A.d.i.d.a.s? All Day I Dream About Sleep???
How could you not like that?? Dreams and sleep?! :gni:

“Lurk” sure does have a negative connotation though.

and Michigan? . . never been there . . and new people are cool. So Welcome!

Infection, secretly I never really liked infections . . and I wouldn’t normally want infections greeting members as soon as they walk through the door. . . but since your side effects include “lucidious dreamous tonightious syndrome” I’m glad to see you perform the duties of the greeter. :wink:

I think by lurking he means he was looking at the forum posts for a while before actually signing up.

AAHHH! I’m on your big toe! Get me off!!

You’re wierd, DreamAddict.

And daysong, I think we all know that. Well, most of us. I was lurking for two days before I signed up here, too. That was back then, when I thought all of this was a stupid hoax :alien:

Hi, I’m new here! :smile:

I started looking for ways to LD about 4 days ago.
(Actually, I just searched for lucid dreaming in google just to get the definition. Then, when I found this site, I sort of became one of you guys)
No luck so far in LDing, although my DR has improved quite a lot.

btw, I really hope this community will grow fast, we have way to few registered users here.

Hey Odd2k, you certainly took your sweet time posting in this topic. I agree that this community is too small. Theres like 5 new posts a day or something. Well good luck with it, glad to see you improved your recall. That alone is worth the effort, isn’t it?