Really Weird Case Of Sleep Paralyis(sp?)

I tried the WBTB Method this mouring. Instead of getting a lucid dream I got a case of Sleep Paralyis. I remember reading in LaBerge’s Book Exploring the World Of Lucid Dreaming that it’s a perfect chance to get an LD. So I stayed calm and closed my eyes and said I will become Lucid. I could then move so I turned round to look at my door and there was a figure there. His face was kinda white and his eyes were just shadows. Scared the crap out of me!!! I then started spiting (?) saying “Go Away” But I am almost sure it was SP or was it a dream ? I know people have seen figures while they were paralised.

It sounds to me like a dream. Although, I remember waking up one time and seeing a figure standing at my door, looking at me. Maybe that was an FA, maybe not. Who knows? The line between mind and reality becomes blurred during sleep. :neutral:

if you ever see the figure again…, ask him why he’s there… and then try to fight him if he means harm… cuz it might lead to a lucid dream :wink:

Be sure it was a dream, SP doesnt happen unless your asleep i think. And besides, who the hell would like to stand in your room watching you anyway? :grin: