Competition Rankings for August

I’m in next month, for sure.
and blacklights are special lightbulbs you can buy at any headshop that emit UV light. they illuminate the room but it’s still dark - very odd effect, but fun. wear a white shirt and smile in a mirror. be prepared to vacuum if you’re compulsive about neatness (every fleck of dust you didn’t know was there will glow like a little ember)

I know what black lights are, but what is black lighting - and how is it used to increase LDs. :eh:

Err sorry again, two day trip away, I had another LD on it too :smile:

Ooo… so that’s why people keep track of LDs in their signatures. I didn’t know there actually was a ranking :happy:

So far, I think I’ve had 5 LDs in my whole life… about 15 to 30 WILDs resulting in normal sleep after a while (actually, I really wouldn’t know how many, since I never knew they were WILDs and never bothered to count)… and about 6 FA’s. However, I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing in August except dreaming about LD without being it, or low-level LDs (being able to do things like flying and levitating without being fully lucid).

Yes. I was just wondering about. Can I join next month. Please. Even if I don’t have any LD’s it will give me a reason to have them expecialy. Though I must warn, I always loose in competions. I’m prone to this.

We should make the prize clearning up the whole Forum. :content:

Technodreamer :cool:

Join this month! Its not an exclusive thing :wink:

Just tell me how many LD’s youve had. If any.

Im at 4 in august but im about to have another next night… :happy:

uhhh. Who were you speeking to m2k961. You said:

Notice in my post I said “Can I join next month”

Just wondering. August has been prety lousy for me. I litraly, have accomplished nothing. No WILD. No MILD. With all the dream recall I’m getting you would expect me to do better.

I’ve been on four since Wednesday. I demand to be moved up a place.

Sign me up!
So far, I’ve had 0 LDs. Still, I think these rankings will keep me a bit more motivated at LDing

Yay, I’m on the list! :content:

Now I had better have an LD sometime soon! pokes her brain You hear that!? :tongue:

Alright people from now until the end of August I have no more trips, so I’ll be keeping it to date. Is there anything I missed so far?

Technodreamer: Oh, ok, I thought you meant “Can I join next month” meaning you thought this month was closed off to people. Yes, you can join next month.

Well I can’t join this month, I’ll be the only one in the 0 LD category! This months been lousy. But I’m sticking to MILD now.

This month wasn’t closed off to people? I though that you would have to have kept a record of you LD’s. I suppose you could go through you’re dream diary for the WHOLE month. Mines prety big, as I can now recall ver well.

We ought have other competitions as well, for example, I managed to recall 7 dreams on one morning when I awoke. This will not only help people aim for LDs, it will help people aim for dream recall. Tell me what you think?

Bump me up one, I just had my first LD :cool:

Two more for me (total=3).

:cool:

Can I join this list too?

finally I am getting better at this; it feels like MILD has a 100% success rate everytime I try it!! How do I have to join, and how do I submit my scores?

JJJ

I think you should just express the wish to be added to the ranking and mention how many LD’s you’ve had in this month. :3

Well, in august I have had 6.

Why, that puts you straight on number one! :grin:

I had an LD last night :grin: