Vitamin B12 - My Experience

ok, I’m not all that experienced with hemp, are the buds just the bits with the unopened flowers in, or are they the young leafy bits?? I am guessing the former, in which case the plants have none.

Yes, I do live in the UK :smile:

However I have a thing against Holland and Barrett; weused to know some people who ran a health food shop, Holland and Barrett set up a shop just round the corner from these people. After making their prices lower and lower, forcing our friends to go lower and lower, they put in an offer to buy their shop. They didn’t take it and they are still there :happy: However I try to avoid buying from H&B still. We have a good health food shop nearby so I’ll have a look there. Only problem now… I have over a hundred of the vit B complex tablets to use up before I can get any more. :shy:

Yes buds are the flowering tops. If you can’t find any then they haven’t start flowering yet I guess.

Foolish, well that’s entirely up to you, it’s not my place to tell you where to shop.

Good to see a fellow Brit. Which part of the UK do you live? You know where I live, because it says on my profile.

:cool:

I live in Rugby in Warwickshire. Not far from coventry :smile: Sorry about my ranting earlier, I was bored and had nothing better to do.

No worries, don’t be sorry. :cool:

Ok, I wont be :smile:

I guess that’s the real field of dreams.

And yes I’m aware of the lateness of this reply…

Hehe, you could say that Mabus. I chewed up one leaf and stuck it under my tongue for about 15 mins, then did the same with a new leaf. It didn’t really have much of an effect, things went a bit slower and i felt slightly euphoric (but I’m a happy kinda person and I was riding through some really nice countryside, that always makes me feel good) someone I know dried out the leaves and smoked them… she said they were of middling quality. Hmm, i might have to try making some tea soon. :grin:

No foolish, vit b11 or folic acid is not dangerous if u take to much of it.
Its water soluable.

Jeff

E-e-e-excelent Smithers

I have these tasty lozenges.
400mcg folic acid
1000mcg B12

It seems to be helping the vividness. :content:
But its not noticable yet.
I guess it takes time.

-Crowe

What is folic acid? And how are high doses of b6 dangerous? I thought that was only if taken over a period of months in high doses, not just once or twice… :eh:

It might be a good idea to include a lot of information like possible dangers or availability and stuff like that if someone (Jeff :grin: ) should ever collect those shortcuts. :wiske:

Good idea Fabi! :smile:
Well the books say below 150 mg of b6 is still safe…some say higher like 200 or 250 mg
But ehm i tried many dosages and it just helps a bit, so i say 50 mg is high enough…more helps very little to gain more often lucidity.
b6 is just a little aid anyway…not a big step.
Thats why i use as good b complex.,then u got all at once.

Folic acid is vit b 11…you need it to absorb vit b12 good!

Greetz,
Jeff

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Jeff.
If I am taking b6 (50mg usually) I always take a vit b-complex, too… (I think it’s one for pregnant women or someting. :wiske: :grin: )

Oh, and through the last weeks I have noticed that a cigarette will actually give you a high… however short it may be. I guess it might really wear off if you smoke regularly, but I don’t… OT, I know, but I just had a cigarette. :eh: I hope I’ll manage not to start smoking.

yes that effects wears of in time Fabi…i know it from testing nicotinepatches 4 lds lol…first was wowow…then after sometime it wears of.
Remember sigs are very addicting lol…but well its all your choice! :wink:

Good luck anyway with anything! :happy:
Jeff

My dreams use to be so vauge and now they are extremely vivid after taking b12. I still having no luck on the lucid side though. But I am still trying.

If you have a low level of vit b12 or b6 in your blood then a vitamin pil of those can sure make a big difference!

Jeff

A few weeks ago I finally got my hands on some vit b12, and I must say that I definitely feel the difference… Not many lucids lately, but at least awesome vividness and dream recall.

I’m still finding it hard going trying to have a lucid dream, but yeah, the B12 sure makes a difference with vivid dreams. It’s worth it just for that experience in itself.

A few nights ago, after waking up early, I took 3 B12 tablets and 7 Folic Acid tablets, and I had a really weird vivid dream! I was on a bus with some friends, being taken on some kind of a tour through a big city, and these great big colourful strange space ships were flying down really low behind these buildings. They were really odd shapes, like made out of big colourful spheres, and were rotating and spinning as they floated down behind the buildings. It seamed like the most colourful dream I’d had in a long time!

Then the night before last, I woke up early, and took the same plus 1 B6 tablet, and I had a pretty weird dream then too, but it’s gone a bit fuzzy now.

Ed.