wierd night..

I’m almost certain that i was forced out my body, but look alright I was dreaming that I was playing this new game, all of a sudden, I wake up, and I’m in sp (or i wasn’t cant remember), so look, I’m in my body and I’m rising, I’m NOT rising on purpose, and its like 1 minute of me fighting it and I have a false awakening in the middle of it (MAYBE i got out my body and was walking around) Then I slam right back into my body and I’m in sp again, so I’m rising again BUT i noticed i cant go back in my body, then all of a sudden I feel this like weird thing in my throat, and I couldn’t breath, and I Knew I was out my body Now, then it made me think maybe that I’m not rising I’m floating and flying around every where, so I get some balls and open my eyes…and I saw the weirdest thing ever…it looked like a bunch of energy black and white, like a bunch of lines crossing each other, so I was like I cant fly back into my body, so I thought about going in my body and believed I would then I saw a bunch of colors and woke up…but the thing that confuses me is that false awakening, it looked so much like a dream, Kind of looked like I was viewing it from my Body, kind of not though, but I cant under stand why I would slam back into my body that I didn’t notice was there when I got up

i am sorry, i might just be stupid but what was it that you were asking i cant undersatnd it. could u make it a little more clearer plz :smile:

Cool stuff though. i might have an anser in a min once i get ur question again

Richard

Im not really asking Anything, Just sharing an experience, ive had alot of these type of Experiences since i can Get sleep paralysis almost any night I want, but if i was to ask a question, did i have a false awakening or was i really out my body and didnt know it?

also could u tell me why the sky was black and white energy looking, or if it was a sky? or something else?

where you out of your body or not?.. A false awakening is a dream, so… when you implied that the FA was just like a dream, you were explaining the obvious, but, your other experiences almost leave me confuzzled…

What I get from your little story is that, you were playing a new game, on console or something…you woke up into half-sleep/still half aware… even though you can’t remember.
I looked, you were in your body and rising… meaning you were falling back into a trance-like experience…still conscious of your surroundings but falling asleep.
You fought this sensation, for some reason… and woke up into a False Awakening, so you were dreaming?
Then, as you couldn’t breathe, out of your body that you couldn’t get back too, you opened your “eyes” and you imagined this energy that you probably expected somehow to happen, I’ve also had that happen, where a pulsating ocean like vibe is flowing around my eyelids, it’s very buzzy :wink:

Anyway, you went back into your body by will, what confuses you?
the awakenings you have during the periods of the night can confuse you more than anything on this planet, try not to worry about it too much and let it flow.
Slamming back into your body is usual, but what confuses me is that you didn’t notice it there when you had woken up?..
Did you just wake up and think “I dont notice my body?”
i presume not…
heh, well… i guess ya didn’t notice your body while you were “dreaming” (since most of the unexplained that happens when you are sleeping/half asleep is classed as dreaming in most views, and that OOBES and stuff are simalar, in a way they are all the same, but described and experienced as different events…in western phillosophy)

Eastern is different, and explained well and truly by the wise and open minded, throughout the other indepth threads.

no no, when i “supposely” woke up, or got out my body, it was wierd because i cantn really remember clearly, but i didnt Notice i came out my body, Nor did I notice my body on the bed(i didnt look which i should) I just thought i came Lose from this experience and jumped out my bed and walked to the door, then next u know i get slammed into my body and then i see all these colors and wake up for real

btw…what i meant by the fa is, if i fell asleep during this and had a false awakening, or if i actually got out my body and walked around, im not asking if this whole experience was a dream because i know it wasnt, im still all very confused on the getting up part though

hmmm well ok now reading tha ti can see that i dont have an answer sorry, as for the black and white stuff. some people, call that either or somthing. interesting stuff.