Competition Rankings for August

Can I join this list too?

finally I am getting better at this; it feels like MILD has a 100% success rate everytime I try it!! How do I have to join, and how do I submit my scores?

JJJ

I think you should just express the wish to be added to the ranking and mention how many LD’s you’ve had in this month. :3

Well, in august I have had 6.

Why, that puts you straight on number one! :grin:

I had an LD last night :grin:

wow, thats nice :wink:

Tonight I will try the “holy grail method” for the first time with some MILD, and then first place is mine only :cool: wuhahaha

:cool_laugh:

JJJ

I really like this idea, it’s quite a downer when you think you’re the only one not having lds. Now we can see others are in the same position. You feel like you are not struggling alone. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Yeah, true, very true. :slight_smile: There’s a lot of support 'round here. :content: But I don’t feel like struggling though… it’s like every time I can learn new things and experiment, and every day brings another night. Even if will alone has to get me there, I will succeed at having a full LD, one day. To know that many others are reaching for the same goal, is a big help. :slight_smile:

hmm let me see

8 so far this was a bad as month :eek:

Yea, I’ve noticed this month is slow for everyone… I guess there’s just something about August…

I had another one…almost two but my hand reality test didn’t work :sad: but back to bed!

EDIT: bump me up two, not one :content:

hmm ok 9 now, dont think i am gonna be able to get above ten this month, oh well there is always next month.

Richard

I’m up to 1. I’ve been slacking off most of the month, But last night I went back to my usual technique, and I finally got my first LD of the month. :grin:

Im at 4 now… Ive really been dropping…

just peeking in :peek: isn’t it an idea to link all those competition topics together, just like the BIG topics? Makes it easier to see all the results over the months
just an idea :smile:

Hey that sounds likea great idea PasQuale.

Just wondering who’s going to start next months. If there is one I’ll join back in.

I finish on six for the month, which is fairly respectable. :smile:

another one for me… thats makes 7!

Finished at 11 this month, which include also some short ones i must say, like 1 to 3 minutes (4 or so were long). But hey nice anyway :cool_laugh:

hmm ok made ten for last month. lets see how muh better i can get this month :eek: