Your favorite ld4all members

Are you joking? Because one shouldn’t be joking about not joking and then joke about it.

I’m only joking. :tongue:

Well to tell u the Absolute truth…i like and respect EvERy1 on the forum…that includes U :slight_smile:

No sage. I wasn’t technikly joking. Because if I was joking about joking of not joking then all together I would not be joking unless you considered a second joking an addition to the first joking in which case the “not joking” came from no where! Hope this helped. :content:

Technodreamer :cool:

Great,I feel ignored and now my brain hurts.Thanks guys.

j/k both Technodreamer and sage are cool right now,but I do respect everyone else on the forum.I mean it,really.

Are you trying to confuse us all?
How can you pick favourites they are all great? I must admit mine must be Realalityfailure as he’s given me a lot of help.
:cool:
But I love you all! :wiske:

:lmao: He!!

No moogle. I was simly trying to demonstrate to sage that I wasn’t joking. (While joking about it, how ironic) Because he said: "Because one shouldn’t be joking about not joking and then joke about it. "

Now if I’m joking about me not joking, but then I’m joking about that all together, then I end up with what must be the first one in the string, which is me not joking.

You can’t add the two jokings together or else that means that I can never “never joke” which is untrue.

In short, I was not trying to confuse you (I actualy was but to confuse you more I’ll say I wasn’t), because the logic that I’m not joking because the joking of not joking was altogether a big joke, is quite straight forward to see if you think about it in a logical way.

Another example is: I was trying to confuse you about confusing you of not confusing you.

Technodreamer, respect to everybody on this Forum. :cool:

What on human Earth makes you think that? :wink: I haven’t even got a chance to know you! :happy:

DreamAddict hugs Technodreamer and passes him a chill pill :grin:

I meant that jokingly, dream addict. :content: Hang on why I write all this jokingness down and work out wether I was still technicly joking about the aliens.

The arows mean “about”
Not joking<–joking = joking (This means joking about not joking)
Joking<–joking = not joking
Joing<–not joking = joking
not joking<–not joking

So we decide when I was and wasn’t joking and put the string together:
Not joking<–about joking<–about joking<–Joking<–joking<–Not joking<–Joking<–not joking

Sage was right. I’m still technicly joking about the Aliens. When you work the string out.

Sorry, I don’t mean to be Technocool

Technodreamer

lol well i am gonan be the first to say it and mean it i spose.

I have not liked a few people. noww this may be because i am a teenage and have to ahte everone. But i really dont like the people that are hlaf wits and come here bag out lding or bag out somones point of view. this can seriously hurt some of the newbies.

Also i hate my self at times :grin: i can be a prick but i admit to that. i am honost to my feelings of lucid dreaming.

Oh and if anyone was unlucky to catch me in teh chat room with that girl . i wont mention her name. that said her actions cant hurt people. yer well you :wink:

But bar that i like everone.

4 sure jeff. u r a god man. i owe u big. :smile:

Richard

oooo, Timeless_Soul. Am I one of your victims. :devil: I don’t mined.

Technodreamer

forgive my lack of terminology knowledge, but what does “bag out” mean?

I believe it means to flame, but I’ve never heard the term before either. It just seems like that’d be right. :smile:
And for anyone else, flame == insult.

hmm sorry slang.

To bag out. ummm to pay out. to make lesser. to insult. To flame :smile:

it means to insult someones idea and i guess make it lesser than it is.

I don’t know what “yer well you” means. But anyways I don’t know if you’re saying you don’t like me or something because I said that my actions aren’t what hurt people it’s how the person takes it that ends up hurting them and then you exploded and got all rediculously upset and I was like… “whaa…” It was more of a passing thought than an opinion anyways and just another example of weird arguments that people get into that are meaningless. And actually I still hold to that particular thought in a way.
I’ve gotten into arguments with a couple people in the chat rooms always over stupid stuff that doesn’t need to be argued about but I still like everyone on this forum. I don’t have any favorites and I think that the new people are just as important than the “oldbies”. Everyone brings their own goodness to this forum whether we all get along at all times or not. No one in this world has to earn my respect and no one can loose it. It’s something I try to give everyone regardless. Sometimes I don’t do such a good job of that but I’m trying. :smile:
To summerize this post, I like and respect all of you even the ones who don’t like me. :grin:

i was trying to keep ur name not involved but if you chooses to post back well your choice, and it was free to everyones oppions wasnt it. Doesnt that include mine? well i never said i hated you, but tehre is still time for the scales to shift either way :wink:

I don’t think secrecy is needed for any reason. Why should I be embarassed? I take responsibility for my own actions. And I never said you weren’t free to have your own opinion but I’m free to feel that you over reacted. :smile:

By the way most of the arguments I got into are ones that I started so don’t think that I’m trying to blame anyone else. I’m the king of arguments that didn’t need to happen. :eh: :bored: :confused:
Hopefully taking some sort of excersize class will give me an outlet for all that pent up anger so that I don’t direct it at all the wrong things anymore. :grrr: :gni:

why not pull an atheist and bash people bloody in your LDs? great outlet I hear.

Aww… everyone here is nice angelic smile